Reply 80
Original post by hunchoM
They base it on the TSS too

After the interview?
Original post by rose_11
After the interview?

Nahh they look at your TSS and invite you for an interview based on your TSS
Reply 82
Hey I'm an international student and I've given my interview last month. Waiting to hear back from them now. They said they would get back at the end of Jan. So fingers crossed.
Reply 83
Original post by RaabM
Hey I'm an international student and I've given my interview last month. Waiting to hear back from them now. They said they would get back at the end of Jan. So fingers crossed.

Hey,
Congrats on completing the interview!
I have my interview on 16th Jan. Are there any tips you could suggest?
Also, I've been struggling a bit about how to prepare/read about hot issues (health) in the UK, any little guidance would be great help!
I'm really nervous
Reply 84
how many international places do they have this year
Reply 85
Original post by rose_11
Hey,
Also, I've been struggling a bit about how to prepare/read about hot issues (health) in the UK, any little guidance would be great help!
I'm really nervous

try medic portal
Does anyone know when they’ll send out interviews to local students, someone ring them
Reply 87
Original post by Usapp
try medic portal

Thanks a lot
Original post by RaabM
Hey I'm an international student and I've given my interview last month. Waiting to hear back from them now. They said they would get back at the end of Jan. So fingers crossed

Good luck
Reply 89
Original post by Jivitesh 1234
Does anyone know when they’ll send out interviews to local students, someone ring them

They already have started giving out interviews to local students.
Original post by rose_11
Hey,
I'm really nervous

Are you an international student?
Original post by RaabM
They already have started giving out interviews to local students.

How ya know?
Reply 92
Original post by hunchoM
How ya know?

When I went for an interview I met a few locals.
Reply 93
Original post by hunchoM
Are you an international student?

Yes
Original post by RaabM
When I went for an interview I met a few locals.

Ohhhhhhh sugar, I haven’t received anything yet
Original post by hunchoM
Ohhhhhhh sugar, I haven’t received anything yet

The dates for U.K. MBBS interviews are on the website ... March?
Reply 96
Hey, I’m an international student, and I’m applying through their online application. I’m wondering, how Am I supposed to send in the reference? Like do I download and print the form, get my referee to write it physically or should it be typed? Also, after I get it, do I attach it in the supporting documents page or mail it to them separately or does my referee have to scan and mail it? I’d be really grateful if someone could help.
Reply 97
Original post by 27Ren
Hey, I’m an international student, and I’m applying through their online application. I’m wondering, how Am I supposed to send in the reference? Like do I download and print the form, get my referee to write it physically or should it be typed? Also, after I get it, do I attach it in the supporting documents page or mail it to them separately or does my referee have to scan and mail it? I’d be really grateful if someone could help.

Hey, they can just type it out and sign it, and trying putting a school/uni logo of whoever they are. And just scan it and upload it to their site. It works that way as I did the same thing.
Reply 98
Original post by RaabM
Hey, they can just type it out and sign it, and trying putting a school/uni logo of whoever they are. And just scan it and upload it to their site. It works that way as I did the same thing.

Thank you so much.! And do I also need to provide another reference or statement for confirming my work experience? I saw it on Uclan’s medicine application guide and that really got me confused because I thought we needed just one academic reference.
Original post by Maddyb190
The dates for U.K. MBBS interviews are on the website ... March?

Yeahh, I read that but someone above has said that they met a few locals during their interview.
Were they applicants or students? No clue

Latest

Trending

Trending