The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hunchoM
Yeahh, I read that but someone above has said that they met a few locals during their interview.
Were they applicants or students? No clue

Maybe locals for dentistry or biomedical? Fingers crossed 🤞
Original post by Maddyb190

Maybe, I just hope we all get interviews ahaha
Me too

Hey, no it was people who applied to medicine. Because dentistry interviews are not done with the medicine applicants. And I don't think biomedical science has interviews.
Can’t have been medicine applicants because medicine interviews for local applicants are in March..
Original post by RaabM
Hey, no it was people who applied to medicine. Because dentistry interviews are not done with the medicine applicants. And I don't think biomedical science has interviews.

:frown: Oh I thought UK Medicine Interviews were in March .... I think I will call them and ask.
:frown: Oh I thought UK Medicine Interviews were in March .... I think I will call them and ask.

It’s on their website E8F73636-5AB3-45BB-B544-7AEE378797B0.jpg.jpeg
Original post by hunchoM
It’s on their website E8F73636-5AB3-45BB-B544-7AEE378797B0.jpg.jpeg

I have had a reply from admissions- They will reply to UK/EU applications by end of Jan /Feb
When they have had a chance to look at all applications thoroughly.
I hope this helps with any anxiousness for now. 🤞
(edited 4 years ago)
I have had a reply from admissions- They will reply to UK/EU applications by end of Jan /Feb
When they have had a chance to look at all applications thoroughly.
I hope this helps with any anxiousness for now. 🤞

Ahh thank you for that
Original post by hunchoM
Ahh thank you for that

You're welcome. I know its a stressful time!
Reply 110
My son just got an offer for a place. ( International applicant). Interview was at UCLAN December 16
Original post by Usapp
My son just got an offer for a place. ( International applicant). Interview was at UCLAN December 16

Congratulations 🥳 x
Original post by Usapp

I thought all the interviews done during December would receive their outcome at the end of this month? I had mine on the 18th of December but haven't heard back yet. Feeling a bit nervous now..
Reply 113
Congratulations 🥳 x

Many thanks, they give 4 weeks to respond and deposit 10,000 pounds
Original post by Usapp
Many thanks, they give 4 weeks to respond and deposit 10,000 pounds

hi.,...congrats on the offer! I am trying for 2021 entry...international applicant as well! Hopefully everything turns out well!
I like UCLan as well but i'm bit reluctant about the fees as it seems really high..it's 40,500 pounds isn't it ?
Reply 115
Thanks, yes it is expensive, however other med schools are now almost the same since funding for clinical years has been stopped for international students
Original post by Usapp
Thanks, yes it is expensive, however other med schools are now almost the same since funding for clinical years has been stopped for international students

Hey! Oh I see!! Anyway congrats on the offer and all the best!!:smile:
Hey,

Hoping we can help out a little we’re from The Tramshed. Our marketing suite is open now so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us. If you can’t pop in, give us a call and we can arrange for a skype tour.

We also have a great Social Spaces with flat screen TV with a PS4, football table, pool table and courtyard. We are just a 2 minute walk to UCLAN too.

You can also check out our Facebook page over at https://www.facebook.com/TheTramshedPreston/ to see the latest events, photos with our current students or contact us on 01772 754890.

Thanks,
Olivia @ The Tramshed
Just received an offer!
Reply 119
Original post by RaabM
Just received an offer!

Well done!

Latest

Trending

Trending