username4863050
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I don't know if I even get an answer but I'm tired living with this thing,just need to open up.I'm a 15 year old girl and I
genetically have a flat-chest,I wear 32a.Until a year ago I was completely fine with it.I always said "oh,I have a flat chest,cool!".I've never been teased or bullied because of it except a few people implied I was flat.But in the past two months,It has taken over my life.I feel so bad in a way I never felt before,I can't sleep at nights,I cry and have panic attacks constantly,I can't focus,I'm always worried and tired,but the worst thing is there isn't a reason to be.I spend eight to ten hours in a day searching about being flat chested-breast implants,and I spend the rest watching myself in the mirror.I feel like I'm dying,what's wrong with me?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Just get a boob job when you are older
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Your chest size won't decide your future, and remember that a guy won't like you for your chest, your personality should be more important. And if he does, then he's not for you. Focus on your good points
tasnim_chelbi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Natalie outlet discussed something similar I highly recommend checking it .
There is way more important stuff to worry about when it comes to ourselves and what we have to change .Trust me if anyone define you depending on your chest size he's just stupid and ridiculous. Relax and calm yourself just sit in front of the mirror and talk to yourself about your chest and what's making you feel so uncomfortable about it, but most importantly, talk about other stuff in your life for example your future plans that will make your chest size seem less important. Working on yourself from the inside will increase your confidence and self esteem you'll care less about such stuff Flat chest is gorgeous too, I believe myself that if you're born with something, then it fits you the best .perhaps you're wearing clothes that makes it feel uncomfortable .
<3 <3 <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads