The Student Room Group

Guys have girls ever told you you look good or are attractive?

q in title

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Last week, why?
Reply 2
Yes a few times. I have been called ugly as well. But I get called good looking a lot more times.

The ratio is like 85/15. :broken:

So I don't let compliments get to my head.
no but ah wells

I'm obvs too attractive so it's off putting! (or thats what I'm going with anyway) :rofl:
I don't think I've ever been called hot or anything.. I mean, I don't care about how I look so long as my hair is short enough :tongue:

The best compliment I EVER got (and I'm 17) was "You're ugly but kinda cute" exact words don't think I'll forget that for a while.
So I guess you could really say that I've never been called attractive. I'm a 6/10 looks wise I think
Yes lol
Reply 6
Yes. So?
Yeah a few times
Original post by Anonymous
q in title

At times verbally “your cute” “nice eyes” but majority it’s non verbal as the eyes never lie
Last compliment was in November. A girl said I was "laddish" "I look like a lad" what does that even mean... I assumed she thought I look like some sort of player (thats very far from the truth).
I’m a girl and I’ve only ever used those terms to describe my boyfriend or person I was dating at the time. I don’t think it’s a word girls will just throw around (the same way guys give compliments). I wouldn’t worry about it x
(edited 4 years ago)
Ha I'm sure we all know that already 😹
24 years old, never.
Maybe as a joke. And I have to cry in return jkjk 🤭
No lol you don’t always need a girl to say to you hey you’re attractive. If a girl walked by and you was interested, obviously you would look at her in a certain way. If she’s caught your glance then she’d know you was interested without you saying anything.
yeah many times

Spoiler

Reply 16
Yes, my mother tells me I am the most handsomest boy in the world :h:
Reply 17
kidding, actually she doesn't :colonhash:

but to answer the question, yeah I've had girls tell me i'm attractive before [non family members]
Original post by keptinside
Maybe as a joke. And I have to cry in return jkjk 🤭

you said you had grey eyes or summeh. don’t lie :wink:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Yeah a few times

i think its more than a few times :wink:

guys tend to be like 'your hot wanna go out/smash' but girls do the eye contacts and other bs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending