A2 vs AS Difficulty / step up in physics

Watch this thread
HT45446
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How much harder is a2 physics compared to AS (im doing ocr b). I think most of AS was ok but momentum and photons, waves etc was hard. Do you think it's worth me reading over the A2 content over the summer or is it not that bad. Thanks in advance
ovo192
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I did Edexcel Physics so it may not apply to OCR but I honestly found the transition between AS and A2 very easy. I don't feel like the difficulty of content changed at all. I feel like what could be challenging is the fact that you will be expected to remember both years worth of content and there will be more questions that combine topics (this could be an Edexcel thing).
Drummy
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
The pace of work should increase and a lot of the smelly maths will turn up in A2

It is more interesting though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (0)
0%
Take a gap year (0)
0%
Resit my exams (1)
100%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (0)
0%
I don't know yet (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads