Reply 1
What?
Reply 2
Awhile for what?
Original post by ohhheyy:/
How long is a while for a guy :frown:

Would you mind rephrasing ?
Reply 4
He either means at least twice as late as you'd expect, if that doesn't come through he meant never.
never
haha!
fun fact about me: If I say i am going to be there at 5 expect me there at 5:15
Original post by 3121
He either means at least twice as late as you'd expect, if that doesn't come through he meant never.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Volg Paterson
haha!
fun fact about me: If I day i am going to be there at 5 expect me there at 5:15

5:15? Make it 5:30, my mum told me good things come to those who wait, I wouldn't dare challenge her wisdom
Reply 8
About 14 minutes.
Reply 9
Like the last thing they said to me was "bye for a while" :/
Reply 10
Original post by UWS
About 14 minutes.

Been a few days :/
Reply 11
Been a few days :/

Why are you being so cryptic about it? Just give the context so we can help you.
Reply 12
Original post by UWS
Why are you being so cryptic about it? Just give the context so we can help you.

Okay so my crush and his brother kept playin and said my friend would cheat on their ex but his ex was like haha. Yet she takes that serious cause she’s in the Uk. Which made my friend really upset because he still has feelings for her. So I texted my crush about it and asked why they did it. All they just said "My brother did it bye for a while." and never texted me back. Idk if I should try to text them and see if they respond or leave me on open. :/
that went from 1 to 100 real quick
Okay so my crush and his brother kept playin and said my friend would cheat on their ex but his ex was like haha. Yet she takes that serious cause she’s in the Uk. Which made my friend really upset because he still has feelings for her. So I texted my crush about it and asked why they did it. All they just said "My brother did it bye for a while." and never texted me back. Idk if I should try to text them and see if they respond or leave me on open. :/
Reply 14
that went from 1 to 100 real quick

what do i do :frown:
First of all your not at fault and you should try your best to not get too involved in things like this since the middle man might get the blame when they are not at fault( your crush arguing with you).
what do i do :frown:

Try telling you friend that your sure, your crush didn't mean it in a bad way even if it means your lying.
if your crush is generally a bad person which I doubt (and they probably acted stupid 1 off because of the situation) then consider not talking to them anymore otherwise you may lose a good friend.
This is my opinion and it may change however I feel it is best for you!
The right thing is for you to decide. I am sure others would disagree with me (there is thousands of ways to solve a dilemma )so wait for others to respond.
Reply 16
First of all your not at fault and you should try your best to not get too involved in things like this since the middle man might get the blame when they are not at fault( your crush arguing with you).
Try telling you friend that your sure, your crush didn't mean it in a bad way even if it means your lying.
if your crush is generally a bad person which I doubt (and they probably acted stupid 1 off because of the situation) then consider not talking to them anymore otherwise you may lose a good friend.
This is my opinion and it may change however I feel it is best for you!
The right thing is for you to decide. I am sure others would disagree with me (there is thousands of ways to solve a dilemma )so wait for others to respond.

Thank you so much <3
Thats the best advice ever.
Lol

Quick Reply

Latest