Does anyone else love being a loner? Watch

Loner50
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I hate society and people and want to avoid them at all costs.
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
No, it sucks. Especially for me because i like to talk about things. I love being alone but not a loner. forget friends, i’m talking about family aswell.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
When it suits me.
Volg Paterson
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Is there a reason why you hate people?
competition ?
past experience ?
General Thoughts On The Matter:
(Original post by Loner50)
I hate society and people and want to avoid them at all costs.
Well the thing is everything comes with its ups and downs.
Downsides outweigh the advantages , I would really recommend not being a loner if you can.
If you are a loner and you don't love it, that is different.
I would advice having many friends especially if you can stretch out to otheres
When you have no/1 group of friends it can lead to depression as you have nobody to talk to.
Having an arguement that doesn't get resolved for more than 3 days with 1 group of friends is bad and you can talk to another group of friends for advice.

This is the power of communication with good friends.
Last edited by Volg Paterson; 7 months ago
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Kind of but I have no choice, not as in i'm a loner but I get sick of people so easily and cut people off because they get on my nerves, even if I try something will make me dislike them and want to never talk to them... It's kinda lame, especially because they put up with a lot from me probably and I won't put up with anything.... maybe its one of those natural selection/evolution things, nature made her way of keeping me away from people? smart bi+c#
1Life_1Chance
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am alone because others envy me and they want to drag me down in life.During these last 3 years I accomplished many things I finished my college got a uni degree ,started working and started getting money.At the same time all of my back then so called " homies " saw that i evolved and they showed their true face , their true colours , they started hating me , say bad things about me , also said to quit my job they wanted to create bad and negative energy inside my head .They were all unemployed all losers without a job and 0 potential and all that because of bad choices they made when they were younger.They are stuck in the pile of **** that they created and I got out of that.Thats why they wanted to drag me down to that pile of crap again.But I rose and thats why I had to throw em away.I rejected them and cut all connections with them not vice versa.Few years after that incident I met other new people , that after 1 year of friendship I opened my heart to them and told them what happened in the past with my previous friends.They were surprised after hearing my story and they supported me and showed compassion .We were good friends for 2 more years until a certain point.I m a type of dude that dreams big and want to achieve the best for himself , so I started having sone sort of ideas on how to improve my finances and started coming up with plans.I used to discuss everything with these so called " new friends " , so I told them about my moves and plans i had in mind in order to improve my finances.First thing they did was to mock me and say "Nah you are not capable of doing that ", "Its hard you wont achieve It " " You dont have the brains for that" " you will fail ".Guess what , I manage to achieve my goals and I got more money and they were left surprised .They couldnt believe It and when they saw that they started hatin literally , they started saying the same things as the " ol homies " It was like playing a tape and hearing all the things i used to hear back then again.Thats when I realised that in order to have friends you need to hide your achievements and your dreams.You need to act like an idiot in order to be accepted.Otherwise everybody is gonna hate you .To tell you the truth I preferred to stay alone and throw this people out of my life because they transmitted to me and they gave such negative energy that I couldnt cope with that , so I thought by being alone at least I wouldnt hear all these negative comments and insults.Now Im alone I want to find proud people like me to hang out , people who dont envy others .But again even if i find someone and he tries to drag me down then i will have to cut him loose.I ll never ever let anybody damage my career no matter who he is.
Last edited by 1Life_1Chance; 4 weeks ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 1Life_1Chance)
I am alone because others envy me and they want to drag me down in life.During these last 3 years I accomplished many things I finished my college got a uni degree ,started working and staerted getting money.At the same time all of my back then so called " homies " saw that i evolved and they showed their true face , their true colours , they started hating me , say bad things about me , also said to quit my job they wanted to create bad and negative energy inside my head .They were all unemployed all losers without a job and 0 potential and all that because of bad choices they made when they were younger.They are stuck in the pile of **** that they created and I got out of that.Thats why they wanted to drag me down to that pile of crap again.But I rose and thats why I had to throw em away.I rejected them and cut all connections with them not vice versa.Few years after that incident I met other new people , that after 1 year of friendship I opened my heart to them and told them what happened in the past with my previous friends.They were surprised after hearing my story and they supported me and showed compassion .We were good friends for 2 more years until a certain point.I m a type of dude that dreams big and want to achieve the best for himself , so I started having sone sort of ideas on how to improve my finances and started coming up with plans.I used to discuss everything with these so called " new friends " , so I told them about my moves and plans i had in mind in order to improve my finances.First thing they did was to mock me and say "Nah you are not capable of doing that ", "Its hard you wont achieve It " " You dont have the brains for that" " you will fail ".Guess what , I manage to achieve my goals and I got more money and they were left surprised .They couldnt believe It and when they saw that they started hatin literally , they started saying the same things as the " ol homies " It was like playing a tape and hearing all the things i used to hear back then again.Thats when I realised that in order to have friends you need to hide your achievrments and your dreams.You need to act like an idiot in order to be accepted.Otherwise everybody is gonna hate you .To tell you the truth I preffered to stay alone and throw this people out of my life because they transmitted to me and they gave such negative energy that I couldnt cope with that , so I thought by being alone at least I wouldnt hear all these negative comments and insults.Now Im alone I want to find proud people like me to hang out , people who dont envy others .But again even if i find someone and he tries to drag me down then i will have to cut him loose.I ll never ever let anybody damage my career no matter who he is.
I hope that one day you will find true friends who celebrate your successes and are not infected with malice or the green eyed monster.
Good luck!
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I love how much money its saved me.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I done't hate society but I like being a loner, yeah
Last edited by black tea; 4 weeks ago
莉婕王
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Actually, being alone can be good. It gives times to self reflection and discovery since less distruction from the society.
Igotbbcalevel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ah, that's not healthy and definitely not vegan
Last edited by Igotbbcalevel; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (109)
59.24%
Yes- I don't like it (9)
4.89%
No- I want it (52)
28.26%
No- I don't want it (14)
7.61%

Watched Threads