Sonakshinayar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey I’ve applied to kings for the MENTAL HEALTH MSC course but I’ve screwed up my thesis and I’ve got a 2:2. I got a really good ielts score and I do hold a conditional offer. Any chances they’d consider me?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sonakshinayar)
Hey I’ve applied to kings for the MENTAL HEALTH MSC course but I’ve screwed up my thesis and I’ve got a 2:2. I got a really good ielts score and I do hold a conditional offer. Any chances they’d consider me?
What are the entry requirements for the MSc? Did you get a 2:2 overall in your degree or just for your thesis?
Sonakshinayar
Rep:
?
I got an overall on account of my thesis :/ The entry requirement is a 2:1 and 6 on the ielts . My ielts score is 7.5
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
What are the entry requirements for the MSc? Did you get a 2:2 overall in your degree or just for your thesis?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sonakshinayar)
I got an overall on account of my thesis :/ The entry requirement is a 2:1 and 6 on the ielts . My ielts score is 7.5
You may want to contact the university and ask them if they'll still consider you. Unless they respond, look for other courses that would accept you with a 2:2.
Sonakshinayar
Rep:
?
They said that they’d still want my marksheet and degree and they’re waiting for the document s.
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
You may want to contact the university and ask them if they'll still consider you. Unless they respond, look for other courses that would accept you with a 2:2.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (166)
14.61%
I'm not sure (52)
4.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (335)
29.49%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.99%
I'm not a current university student (549)
48.33%

Watched Threads