• View Poll Results: Best way?
    Microwave
    30.16%
    Oven
    19.05%
    Cold
    50.79%

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so I usually microwave for about a minute and eat up. But last night, my mum suggested putting it in the oven, so that got me thinking. Which is better, tastewise?

The other option is what my mate used to do and eat cold. But that's a little too out there for me.

Important factors

• It's from Pizza Gogo, deep pan, regular crust

• 2 slices of Alligator which consists of pepperoni, ham, beef, bacon, garlic sausage and salami

• 2 slices of Hot Eater which consists of ground beef, onions, green peppers and jalapeno peppers

Please help

Oven all the way!

ReputationRep:
    Cold, with mayo.

ReputationRep:
    imo the oven would probably dry it out.

i'd microwave it. dash some chilli sauce/BBQ sauce/kethcup on it then enjoy.

yummy. yesterdays pizza.

p.s. don't scrape the grease off

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut is always better cold otherwise their waxy-plastic-FAKE cheese goes plain worng

ReputationRep:
    Cold with ketchup ;yes;

Oven tastes better, but I can never be arsed, and microwave it. but it tastes soggy. Collateral damage, ey.

ReputationRep:
    Cold FTW

ReputationRep:
    Alligator sounds like an absolute beast (see what I did there) of a pizza.
    Microwave :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Cold. NOM NOM NOM, DOWN IN ONE GO.

ReputationRep:
    Put it in a blender with some more ragu sauce, put it on the hob and have pizza soup

ReputationRep:
    i stick it in the frying pan, no oil obv, and just heat it up all the way through, think it tastes nicer than oven cooking and microwave.

ReputationRep:
    All sorts of opinions flying around here. Looks like I'm gonna have to do some kind of controlled experiment.

ReputationRep:
    Cold. Then you get the gorgeous solid chunks of cheese and the wet patches where the tomato sauce has soaked into the crust, congealed and trapped a bit of goo under it. Mmm. I'd like some cold pizza right now.

ReputationRep:
    Don't eat it :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Microwaving makes it too soggy. I wud blend it then make a pizza milkshake, without milk. Just pizza. Then you can eat it with your eyes. Whilst fisting yourself.

ReputationRep:
    cold - with a little chaat masala !!! yh add a bit of indian flavour lol

ReputationRep:
    cold. arguably cold pizza is better than the heated variety.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-o dore)
    Microwaving makes it too soggy. I wud blend it then make a pizza milkshake, without milk. Just pizza. Then you can eat it with your eyes. Whilst fisting yourself.
    U R funny man

ReputationRep:
    bin it , doesnt sound very tasty

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.