The Student Room Group

London people are rude

I cant stand London people I went once and everyone I came across was so rude I am so glad I am from Manchester who else thinks London people are rude?
There are some people from everywhere that are rude, it isn't solely a London thing; I'm sure there are some people from Manchester who are also rude.
Reply 2
Original post by ganglamb
I cant stand London people I went once and everyone I came across was so rude I am so glad I am from Manchester who else thinks London people are rude?

(Original post by ganglamb)
"how about shut up you f*cking retard"

So you think you're not rude?
I think everyone is so busy in London that they may come across as rude. Although, I'm pretty sure that also applies to every other busy city.
At least they don’t have Birmingham accent
Naaa people from Manchester are way worse
Reply 6
They’re only rude because they’re in a rush, if you catch someone who isn’t rushed/stressed they’re usually really nice.
Northerners are so much nicer on the whole than southerners and I say this as a relative southerner. Used to get the bus a lot when I lived up north and the people and the bus driver and all the people around town say hello or just smile. You don't get that down south. They're gloomy and just ignore you and hate human interaction.
Original post by ganglamb

Rude in what way?

Tourists can be rude too, randomly stopping in a cramped railway station or standing on the left of an escalator when people need to rush for the next train etc and there are clear signs every 5 ft reminding people not to.
Original post by keptinside
At least they don’t have Birmingham accent

Excuse me, another person bashing Birmingham people I see
Original post by Rock Fan
Excuse me, another person bashing Birmingham people I see

English please
Reply 11
I like the Birmingham accent but I hate the cockney accent awful awful awful
Original post by keptinside
English please

Yeah now you are taking the piss
Original post by Rock Fan