The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Thread for Exeter PGCE students 2019-2020

Hey, decided to start a thread here for any likewise clueless PGCE students.

There has not been much info online and I was quite confused in terms of which terms we do placements/change to another placements etc.
Is it: Autumn term 10 weeks of st Luke campus lectures, spring term of first placement, and summer term for second placement?
(Apparently our placement info are given out at late July~up to August and early September, so might be a little too early to be considering this)

Also, from what I read from the thread for 2014 PGCE students, there seems to be some students going for full year placements because they didn't want to hassle with moving, and some just going for 23 weeks of short term lets before they know their placement areas.
But most of the short term accommodation offers for PGCE students come up only at August/September as house owners want to wait for full terms contracts. :frown:
Link if you want to read the thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2570156

I was actually wondering if anyone would be interested if there was a facebook page for Exeter PGCE students 2019-2020? There seems to be one for 2017 to 2018 but none for later years. xx feel free to comment if anyone has more info, worries, etc.
Hey! Did you find the information you needed in the end? I think a FB page would be really useful - I'm doing the School Direct @ Exeter route and I'm still a little hazy on all the information they gave us to be honest!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending