Turn on thread page Beta

Last night I couldn't sit still, I just feel like I want to do stuff all the time. I tidied out my room completely, started tidying the garage, I even went an picked up some materials for something I keep meaning to make when I really should be sleeping.

Any tips for these sorts of feelings?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I used to be like that, I just revised till 5am.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's not a bad thing? You're making use of your time lol

ReputationRep:
    Just try and go to the gym as much as possible. This year I made a point of going to the gym in the afternoon where last year i'd just be tidying up e.t.c... It tires you out physically, and gets your mind off the revision for a while and means you can have a good night as well as your both physically and mentally tired.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I do that. I feel I can't concentrate without a clean room so I tidy up, throw things away and yea

I also snap at the easiest comment that a family member makes. My poor family...

ReputationRep:
    im doing this too, my rooms never looked so tidy, my petrols never looked so empty and my little brother has never been taken out so much!

it is only because im avoiding revision, but i have always been like this

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly but I go up and downstairs for any excuse like making a drink or whatever. And I get very silly! But more recently IVe felt isolated and sad.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.