Favourite date ideas? Watch

username3917068
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I think a nice home cooked dinner and cuddled up watching TV is such a simple but sweet date. Especially after a long day’s work.

There is also this one restaurant near the ocean and I would love to take my date there. (Went with friends last time and the view and ambience were perfect). Finish the night off with a walk along the beach, show him my favourite places and secret hideouts since I used to go there so much as a teen.

Hike to watch the sunset would also be really lovely.
Last edited by username3917068; 2 months ago
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
I think a nice home cooked dinner and cuddled up watching TV is such a simple but sweet date. Especially after a long day’s work.

There is also this one restaurant near the ocean and I would love to take my date there. (Went with friends last time and the view and ambience was perfect). Finish the night off with a walk along the beach, show him my favourite places and secret hideouts since I used to go there so much as a teen.

Hike to watch the sunset would also be really lovely.
That sounds absolutely perfect! Something about the beach and ocean is really peaceful and romantic
coolangelcakes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
That sounds great! :ahee: (except for mushrooms because they're my food nightmare) :yucky: Does Mr CE take the apron too? :hmmmm:

Simple dates can often be the best ones :yep:
ikr. don't get the deal about dressing up and going somewhere fancy. simple things make the days feel longer with the love of your life and obviously don't forget the sex
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
(Original post by coolangelcakes)
ikr. don't get the deal about dressing up and going somewhere fancy. simple things make the days feel longer with the love of your life and obviously don't forget the sex
I think going somewhere fancy or putting more effort in should be for those special occasions like a 10th anniversary or something. But just general day-to-day dates, yeah something simple works very nicely. I doubt many regular non-celebrity couples could afford to get all fancy every week for date night!
coolangelcakes
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I think going somewhere fancy or putting more effort in should be for those special occasions like a 10th anniversary or something. But just general day-to-day dates, yeah something simple works very nicely. I doubt many regular non-celebrity couples could afford to get all fancy every week for date night!
yeah here and there its okay
i love natural things like walks, reading, sitting by the beach - imagine it to be so peaceful
wouldn't even do fancy stuff every week if i was a billionaire haha
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
We make a 3 course meal and then have a walk down the beach during sunset. Others include anime marathon
barror1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Before we broke up, my BF and I spent valentine's day at IKEA. Not the most romantic, but it was fun!
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
(Original post by kkboyk)
We make a 3 course meal and then have a walk down the beach during sunset. Others include anime marathon
Sounds great! :awesome:

going to stalk you now :eek:
:ninjagirl:

(Original post by barror1)
Before we broke up, my BF and I spent valentine's day at IKEA. Not the most romantic, but it was fun!
IKEA is hella fun! Love it :teeth:
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Gig
Max1989
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i'm yet to actually go on a date, but similar to you, exporting is great, I've said before that my ideal birthday present is spontaneously getting a train ticket and going exploring somewhere I've never been before for the day, don't know what we'll do there but it's all about making the most of it, this would also be a great date for me but nothing is planned so no expense apart from what we decide upon there and then, or just a walk somewhere quiet but not isolated like a park picnic perhaps) or mountain range...that's quite isolated. Then again I'm also partial to karaoke but currently only Queen and Abba in my repertoire as I'm rubbish with lyrics , but get me tipsy enough then I'll sing pretty well I might add. Just spending time having fun, with the people I like I can have fun doing the most boring of things, there is no perfect date, but these three/four...I can't count but are good. Sitting in a field with very warm clothes in an area with no street lights and just chatting whilst staring into the beauty that is space is also a good one, actually my ideal one and I plan on doing this in the Scottish highlands some time. I see beauty in nature, nature is good.
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
SEX
simple things like home made meal, reading books, walks and sex of course
be his full course meal
coolangelcakes
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
be his full course meal
hahaha
KJEKJE Says Hi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I mean, I'm not in a relationship with anyone, but something like a movie's always quite nice (even if it's expensive)

Otherwise, last weekend me and my friend had a picnic in the park, and that was great ^^
Palmyra
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by KJEKJE Says Hi)
I mean, I'm not in a relationship with anyone, but something like a movie's always quite nice (even if it's expensive)
How is a movie a good way to get to know someone? You just sit there in silence watching a film lmao
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Otherwise, last weekend me and my friend had a picnic in the park, and that was great ^^
How's a movie date expensive??
Palmyra
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
70mm films with great seats in London are <£20, maybe he's renting out the entire cinema for a private viewing
KJEKJE Says Hi
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You're kidding, right? ._.

Going to the cinema nowadays can be quite pricey, especially if you're getting popcorn and any other extras on top of the ticket.
(Original post by Palmyra)
How is a movie a good way to get to know someone? You just sit there in silence watching a film lmao
Depends on the film, surely? Actions speak louder than words ;P

I'd also be imagining more the things you'd do before and after the movie, such as maybe getting dinner afterwards. You'd be ikely chatting and talking about the movie.
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You're kidding, right? ._.

Going to the cinema nowadays can be quite pricey, especially if you're getting popcorn and any other extras on top of the ticket.

Depends on the film, surely? Actions speak louder than words ;P

I'd also be imagining more the things you'd do before and after the movie, such as maybe getting dinner afterwards. You'd be ikely chatting and talking about the movie.
LOL my sweet summer child I flew to ****ing Hungary to be with my ex for her birthday. That's expensive. 20-30 pounds is standard and even relatively cheap.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'd sooner spend 30 quid buying her ale than 30 quid to be squeezed into a cinema watching ****e films with the local bell ends.
KJEKJE Says Hi
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
LOL my sweet summer child I flew to ****ing Hungary to be with my ex for her birthday. That's expensive. 20-30 pounds is standard and even relatively cheap.
That's nice, I'm sure you two had a great time!

Well, excuse me for my lack of experience on dates, my idea is merely an answer to the thread- besides, I much prefer simpler activities rather than flashy ones. When you don't have a solid flow of income coming in, it's difficult to really do anything.
Last edited by KJEKJE Says Hi; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%