Why would anyone enjoy giving a bj Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
1- men are incredibly unhygienic and not self conscious like girls are. They don't think twice about making you suck their **** without showering first.
2- how does moving your head up and down do anything for the girl? it's not sexy, it's a repetitive boring movement. i just don't get it.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
i would wash my **** before receiving a bj
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
also some girls like giving Bj's and they're the best!
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
only if he’s hot
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
i don't enjoy it but i do it anyway because it hurts waaaay less than sex itself and gets him off quicker. so in a way for me i'd rather do that than have sex and hurt myself
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
i would wash my **** before receiving a bj
I know it's an overgeneralisation but in my experience they never do. My ex would force me to do this almost every day and he never showered for bjs. He showered like once every 3 days and never used soap/body wash on his **** because 'his mum said he shouldn't'.. this is a 21 year old man by the way.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
eww that's bad if my girlfriend was gonna give me a bj i'd make sure i was clean for her
I know it's an overgeneralisation but in my experience they never do. My ex would force me to suck his **** almost every day and he never showered for bjs. He showered like once every 3 days and never used soap/body wash on his **** because 'his mum said he shouldn't'. he had smegma all over his **** head and all up in his foreskin. this is a 21 year old man by the way.
username4573738
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I know it's an overgeneralisation but in my experience they never do. My ex would force me to suck his **** almost every day and he never showered for bjs. He showered like once every 3 days and never used soap/body wash on his **** because 'his mum said he shouldn't'. he had smegma all over his **** head and all up in his foreskin. this is a 21 year old man by the way.
well thank god he's an ex ...
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
1- men are incredibly unhygienic and not self conscious like girls are. They don't think twice about making you suck their **** without showering first.
2- how does moving your head up and down do anything for the girl? it's not sexy, it's a repetitive boring movement. i just don't get it.
Not all men are unhygienic - not fair to generalise like that!

It's called being selfless. You don't always do something for someone else with the intention of it benefiting you. People do it because it pleases their partner, and they like seeing their partner happy.
Megxn0
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This made me feel sick
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Bit of a generalisation. I've never sucked a **** that smelled, nor would I. Many men have the decency to shower or wash their intimate parts beforehand at the very least.

It's a massive turn on knowing that you're giving pleasure to them, that's where the enjoyment comes from IMO.
Anonymous #1
eww that's bad if my girlfriend was gonna give me a bj i'd make sure i was clean for her
(Original post by warm it up)
well thank god he's an ex ...
(Original post by Megxn0)
This made me feel sick
Honestly not to be dramatic but I think I may be traumatised. I was a stupid innocent 16 year old just trying to please, so I thought I was being a good girlfriend by pretending not to notice the smegma and still sucking it anyway. i havent had a boyfriend since because i now resent men
HoldThisL
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
count the generally incorrect generalisations
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
Idk, the idea of satisfying and pleasing someone you care about can be quite a turn on.

The position of being on your knees is also quite sexy.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Honestly not to be dramatic but I think I may be traumatised. I was a stupid innocent 16 year old just trying to please, so I thought I was being a good girlfriend by pretending not to notice the smegma and still sucking it anyway. i havent had a boyfriend since because i now resent men
oh gosh im sorry you went through that
you said he made you give him head everyday, that sounds like pressure and he sounds like he basically used you for head tbh
username4573738
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
heyy he's the stupid jerk for making you do that and being dirty for not showering
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yeah, that's just wrong on every level. He wasn't doing it right
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by warm it up)
heyy he's the stupid jerk for making you do that and being dirty for not showering
Dunno, he's still getting a bj, as opposed to a gum full of cheese.
username4573738
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Dunno, he's still getting a bj, as opposed to a gum full of cheese.
he shouldve just used a vacuum if he was that desperate, wottah pricc for doing that to someone smh
Anonymous #5
Report 2 months ago
Idk either, I’d rather eat a lady out tbh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (18)
7.63%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (132)
55.93%
No (86)
36.44%

Watched Threads