Why would anyone enjoy giving a bj Watch

wxgmak
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Females are so unhygienic. Have you ever been to a female public toilet🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I’m pretty sure it’s worse than the males
Anonymous #8
Report 2 months ago
I like seeing him shiver and whimper. You’re in control for the most part are you not?
Anonymous #7
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I like seeing him shiver and whimper. You’re in control for the most part are you not?
It really depends. It can be done with you having zero control - that is not nice
Anonymous #8
Report 2 months ago
Yeah that sounds horrible- how bad is the gagging then? That’s why I go for the shy boys who usually just leave it to more or if they take control are relatively gentle.
It really depends. It can be done with you having zero control - that is not nice
Divine Feminine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Am I one of the few girls who actually loves giving blowjobs for the sake of it and not just because it makes him happy? Don’t get me wrong, I love that it makes my man groan and orgasm, but I genuinely love the look of penises and really enjoy the taste and the sucking of it, it turns me on a lot.
Last edited by Divine Feminine; 2 months ago
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
you're the dream girl for that lol
(Original post by Divine Feminine)
Am I one of the few girls who actually loves giving blowjobs for the sake of it and not just because it makes him happy? Don’t get me wrong, I love that it makes my man groan and orgasm, but I genuinely lock the look of penises and really enjoy the taste and the sucking of it, it turns me on a lot.
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Am I one of the few girls who actually loves giving blowjobs for the sake of it and not just because it makes him happy? Don’t get me wrong, I love that it makes my man groan and orgasm, but I genuinely lock the look of penises and really enjoy the taste and the sucking of it, it turns me on a lot.
yeah you’ve said it a million times
Divine Feminine
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
yeah you’ve said it a million times
No?????????????
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No?????????????
yh, you make it sound like it’s a juicy strawberry lollipop
Divine Feminine
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
yh, you make it sound like it’s a juicy strawberry lollipop
Not quite as nice as that, but far more exciting let me tell you!
Anonymous #9
Report 2 months ago
🤮 that's disgusting
I know it's an overgeneralisation but in my experience they never do. My ex would force me to suck his **** almost every day and he never showered for bjs. He showered like once every 3 days and never used soap/body wash on his **** because 'his mum said he shouldn't'. he had smegma all over his **** head and all up in his foreskin. this is a 21 year old man by the way.
Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 2 months ago
Am I one of the few girls who actually loves giving blowjobs for the sake of it and not just because it makes him happy? Don’t get me wrong, I love that it makes my man groan and orgasm, but I genuinely love the look of penises and really enjoy the taste and the sucking of it, it turns me on a lot.
:rofl: u da real mvp
hadiqaax_127
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
ew that's fking disgusting god knows what diseases you could catch with a unhygienic **** u could get cancer or hiv
Palmyra
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by hadiqaax_127)
ew that's fking disgusting god knows what diseases you could catch with a unhygienic **** u could get cancer or hiv
cancer?
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I know it's an overgeneralisation but in my experience they never do. My ex would force me to suck his **** almost every day and he never showered for bjs. He showered like once every 3 days and never used soap/body wash on his **** because 'his mum said he shouldn't'. he had smegma all over his **** head and all up in his foreskin. this is a 21 year old man by the way.
So your ex was a dirty git, and now you think all men never wash their penis??
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Nope, you're not - TSR is just full of prudes. For a lot of people, going down on their partner gives them the satisfaction of knowing they're pleasing their partner.
hadiqaax_127
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
yeh u can get mouth cancer
Anonymous #10
Report 2 months ago
do most guys want to receive bjs? it's just the idea of it to me sounds really horrible but I wouldn't want to seem like a bad gf. it just seems a bit degrading...
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Well first of all I'm in a long term relationship so I feel perfectly comfortable asking him to have a shower before I do it. But also, it's not about me enjoying it, that's not the point. Obviously it's not on the top of my list of things to do every day, but I know that he really likes it, and his reaction makes me enjoy doing it, not for the actual experience of physically doing it, but for his reaction to what I'm doing.
Anonymous #7
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Nope, you're not - TSR is just full of prudes. For a lot of people, going down on their partner gives them the satisfaction of knowing they're pleasing their partner.
that's what you think
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%