The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BuckHowls
Sex in general kind of looks gross to me.

Original post by mgi
because you are only 13!

It is gross, I mean it's hardly hygienic....
Original post by mgi
because you are only 13!

I was 13 nine years ago.
Erm because some people are attracted to dícks, find them hot and sexy and want to suck them? Just like some people absolutely love and go wild for touching and licking pussy. OP, you just sound like a horrid prude.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
OP, you just sound like a horrid prude.

Did you even read what her disgusting excuse for boyfriend made her do?
OPs got a point, but strangely, women are very attracted to making their man happy and feel pleasure. As for the man its pretty easy to see why they love bjs
Original post by Anonymous
Did you even read what her disgusting excuse for boyfriend made her do?

Yes, but that’s her experience and obviously not one that most girls or gay lads have experienced. Therefore she should accept that others have only had positive experiences and therefore absolutely love and drool at the thought of díck sucking, simple.
Reply 86
I was 13 nine years ago.

You are now 22 snd you think a washed hygienic penis is gross? So you are not planning to lose your virginity anytime soon them,? or maybe you have?
Original post by mgi
You are now 22 snd you think a washed hygienic penis is gross? So you are not planning to lose your virginity anytime soon them,? or maybe you have?

Im kinda freaked out by vaginas as an 18 yr old
Original post by Anonymous
It does for a lot of women...

Sex should not hurt.
You should probably go and see a doctor. :s-smilie:
Reply 89
Original post by Christiantaylor
Im kinda freaked out by vaginas as an 18 yr old

wow! i know you are just joking.
Original post by mgi
wow! i know you are just joking.

Im not tho lol, theyre not that weird just offputting and surprising
Reply 91
Im not tho lol, theyre not that weird just offputting and surprising

So you don't like sex .
Original post by mgi
So you don't like sex .

No i love sex i just dont find vaginas attractive and they are rather odd and disgusting to look at
Reply 93
No i love sex i just dont find vaginas attractive and they are rather odd and disgusting to look at

So what hapoens to you during sex? you close your eyes and wonder when it will all end? lol.
Original post by mgi
So what hapoens to you during sex? you close your eyes and wonder when it will all end? lol.

Nah i just do it, i usually leave the girls panties on just to the side of her vagina
Reply 95
Nah i just do it, i usually leave the girls panties on just to the side of her vagina

Ok. But i think you are missing out! Yiu could enjoy so much more!
Original post by mgi

I am not a virgin. Sex just doesn’t interest me.
Reply 97
I am not a virgin. Sex just doesn’t interest me.

Ok that is fair enough. There could be any number of reasons why you are not. Perhaps you are a person who just wants physical comfort with someone but no sex? or perhaps not? People have different ways and needs of course.
Original post by mgi
Ok that is fair enough. There could be any number of reasons why you are not. Perhaps you are a person who just wants physical comfort with someone but no sex? or perhaps not? People have different ways and needs of course.

Why does it matter why sex doesn't interest them? Did they ask for a session of psychoanalysis?

Loads of people are not interested in sex and just because you enjoy it, doesn't mean everyone does. Stop telling people their point of view is wrong just because it differs from your own.
I enjoy them because I have more control over it. It really helps me understand what my partner likes. It's part of experimenting and discovering each other. Honestly it shouldn't taste or smell like anything else but skin.

However, I also know girls who just don't like giving them for personal reasons. That's completely fine. Some people feel that it's not personal enough or just don't enjoy the motion. No one should force you to do anything.