Btec level 3 applied science unit 4 Watch

ShawnFromBishop
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I did the unit 3 exam back in may. I barely did the 12 marker as i didnt have time and all i wrote was half the method which is possibly wrong and equipment. Also a 4 marker. However i feel confident i did good in the other questions. Will i still pass? And what is the marks to get a pass? As if just pass the exam i get D the first year with the number of points i have now.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ShawnFromBishop)
I did the unit 3 exam back in may. I barely did the 12 marker as i didnt have time and all i wrote was half the method which is possibly wrong and equipment. Also a 4 marker. However i feel confident i did good in the other questions. Will i still pass? And what is the marks to get a pass? As if just pass the exam i get D the first year with the number of points i have now.
It is next to impossible for me to know what you actually wrote though! If you run out of time in your exam and didn't finish the questions it means there is something wrong with your revision strategies and yourr exam technique. Each question must be given a maximum time you will spend on it! eg if you have 10 questions to do in 60 minutes then you will have 6 mins per question on average. And look also at the number of marks given in each question and then re-adjust your timings accordingly. That way you get a chance to have a proper go at each question. 60 percent will get you a pass in just about every exam you will ever take! There is a strategy for writing up science experiments- understand the point of the practical, then write method, equipment results, conclusions!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (56)
56%
No (44)
44%

Watched Threads