Girl body issues

Watch
Wiggyhabbit
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey so I've just finished year 11 and I honesty can't remember not having my period this month and I always wake up so early in the morning either at 2am or 4am really warm and my belly feels hard and it's not a baby so I know that for a fact that I'm
Not pregnant but can your girls tell me what's going on xx
margiekins
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
wait so are you still getting periods or no?
Wiggyhabbit
Rep:
?
I haven't got it this month x
margiekins
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Wiggyhabbit)
I haven't got it this month x
Missing one month isnt that uncommon I dont think, are you on any contraceptives atm? Are you sure that your belly feeling hard is defo to do with missing your period? How long do your periods usually last, are they few days or more than a week?
Wiggyhabbit
Rep:
?
(Original post by margiekins)
Missing one month isnt that uncommon I dont think, are you on any contraceptives atm? Are you sure that your belly feeling hard is defo to do with missing your period? How long do your periods usually last, are they few days or more than a week?
I don't know wot contraceeptives mean and yeah it's hard and tight and I don't know is that so stress cause I have left school or if it's anything else
margiekins
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Wiggyhabbit)
I don't know wot contraceeptives mean and yeah it's hard and tight and I don't know is that so stress cause I have left school or if it's anything else
have you had the implant or taking plan B's etc. basically anything to stop getting pregnant. If your worried I would probably go to the doctor, although personally I would wait a few more weeks because I have missed my period for 3 months before, although I didnt have the belly issue that you have so it might be something more serious
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
No I haven't had anything like
That but ahhh Idk wot to do tbh
Wiggyhabbit
Rep:
?
I haven't had no off that but I just ahhhhh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (711)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (895)
42.74%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (395)
18.86%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed