Architecture Apprenticeship (Trailblazer Group) Watch

leayvenne
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Just wondering if anyone has start doing the Architecture Apprenticeship for part 2 and part 3? Can you describe how it works and which firm + university you end up working with.

This is a new route to be a qualified architect and I couldn't find any reviews/topics from actual students who are studying it. If you are one, or know anyone who's doing it, please contact me as I am very interested in doing it.

Many thanks, Lea.
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by leayvenne)
Just wondering if anyone has start doing the Architecture Apprenticeship for part 2 and part 3? Can you describe how it works and which firm + university you end up working with.

This is a new route to be a qualified architect and I couldn't find any reviews/topics from actual students who are studying it. If you are one, or know anyone who's doing it, please contact me as I am very interested in doing it.

Many thanks, Lea.
Hi, sorry you've not had an answer to this yet - I'm just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon

How new is this route? Are there likely to be many people who have experience with it? :holmes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (113)
58.55%
No (80)
41.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise