University of Bradford
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Clearing Open Day

Hiya

We know its almost that time ....sometimes speaking to someone in person can help make things clear!

Why not come along to our Clearing Open Day on Saturday 17 August to find out about the opportunities on offer at Bradford. Our admissions experts and course tutors will be on hand to give you bespoke advice and guidance on choosing the right course for you, as well as answering any questions you may have about how Clearing works. Our finance team will also be available for you to ask any questions you may have, whilst you’ll have the opportunity to chat to current students and get a taste of what life is like as a student at the University of Bradford.

We’ll also be making on-the-spot Clearing offers for starting University this September.

Good luck to everyone! If we can help you further, let us know!

Nafeesa
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
University of Bradford
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone!

If you are considering or have applied to the University of Bradford through Clearing and haven't visited us before this is your chance!

Sometimes speaking to people in person can help make things clear. Our Clearing Open Day on Saturday 17 August 2019 will help you decide if Bradford is right for you before making your decision! :thumbsup:

Name:  20653.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  142.3 KB

What you can expect on the day
We’ll be making on-the-spot Clearing offers
Speak to our friendly team of staff and students about choosing the right course and the Clearing application process
Come along on campus and accommodation tours
Speak to advisors about student finance and support services
Attend subject talks for a taste of what you could be studying

If you’re travelling a distance to attend the open day, we’re offering free overnight accommodation at our on-campus student village The Green on Friday 16 August, it’ll save you having to book accommodation the night before, or having to set off at the crack of dawn! If you'd like to find out more and book your place simply email us :gthumb:

Can’t make the open day? Or just cant wait? You can also visit us on Thursday 15 or Friday 16 August between 12:00 – 19:00
You’ll be able to speak to an academic about your chosen course and see the campus and our accommodation. There’s no need to book – just turn up at the Richmond Building Reception :yy:

Book onto our Open day here :hello:

Good luck to everyone! If you have any questions please just ask!

Becky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (40)
7.72%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (301)
58.11%
No (177)
34.17%

Watched Threads