The Student Room Group

I made a huge mistake

Last night I hosted a house party with a lot of people. As they all left a few people stayed over. I ended up kissing a girl who I’ve known for a huge mistake.
My girlfriend of 6 months is currently not in the country and I ****ing love her to bits. And this experience has made me realise how good I have it.
Not an excuse just stating the facts I was immensely drunk and I don’t remember anything really, bits and bobs but not that much. I’m 17 and I just want my girlfriend to be happy. I feel really bad about it and want to tell her as soon as possible.

I don’t want to tell her if she’s not going to benefit anything from knowing so I need help, how do I handle this? Do I tell her or not? How do I do it?
Tell her. She deserves to know. I'm pretty sure she wants an honest relationship. If she cheated on you, wouldn't you want to know?
Don’t tell her
Yes don't tell her
Tell her
Original post by Anonymous
Tell her

Telln't
I am not sure how you would do it, what I am certain about however is that you do need to tell her. If you try and run away from the consequences of this mistake, you will not understand the importance of making the right choices. Don't run away from this, it is after all not a massive **** up.

We should learn from our mistakes, not sweep them under secrecy.
Tell her. Just realise she may not want to be with you after this - but that's her choice to make.
Wait. So 17 years old can drink and host big parties. I thought **** only happened in TV series. Lol

Quick Reply