Isn’t it best to know all the topics in my subject now?

Watch
Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ok so this is the tea... 🍵
I have chosen media, film, and art and I have made it into the 2nd year. Art isn’t a problem but with Media, we only went through some of the topics that might be in the exam in the 2nd year and when we come back we will learn the other ones who haven’t went through yet. I remember I did practice questions on them and he told me NOT to learn them yet as they won’t be in the mock. But isn’t at least learning the outline of the new topic good for coming back since I have 6 weeks off?

absolutelysprout
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
nothing wrong with learning them early, but you may want to prioritise topics that'll appear in your mock. of course, those topics will be in one of your mock eventually so i don't see the harm in learning the outline.
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
nothing wrong with learning them early, but you may want to prioritise topics that'll appear in your mock. of course, those topics will be in one of your mock eventually so i don't see the harm in learning the outline.
Thank you!
absolutelysprout
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ratchet ***)
Thank you!
no worries
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads