Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Stupid question possibly... I had my first highlights a few weeks ago. I am wondering how often I should go and get them done, because I forgot to ask the colourist. I have blonde hair already so I wont necessarily see roots. I want to get more done next time, because these ones were slightly too subtle... So how often do you get your highlights done, those of you who have them? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    usually six-eight weeks for me, but i do my own :p:
    so it's only £3 a pop, not the £45 my mum pays...

ReputationRep:
    45 is still cheaper then mine. It cost like £90 for half head and it wanst even at a top salon! I think I'll book one for in a months time to get some more added, and then after that start going every 2 months or so... Does that sound ok?

ReputationRep:
    I go every 6 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Last time I went was October... Every six months is enough for me because it dries my hair out.

ReputationRep:
    mine are really subtle, so I get them done every 3 months

ReputationRep:
    I go every 6 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh 90 for half a head, I would go to a different salon for starters! There is no set time that you have to get your highlights done again, its more a case of when you notice yourself that it needs doing

ReputationRep:
    every 4- 6months really, mine grow out well enough for it not to be obvious, and at £70 a go its not the cheapest thing.

ReputationRep:
    i get mine done every 4-5 weeks because mine only costs £20 a go !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtinkerbellx)
    i get mine done every 4-5 weeks because mine only costs £20 a go !
    I wanna go where you go

ReputationRep:
    aw lOl i used to pay £60, then it went up to £80 then lastly, not even JOKING they had the nerve to put it to £100 the NEXT time because they never had a set price list which pissed me off, so i changed places and this new place there very small shop so that might be why there so cheap but there even better than the more expensive place i went YAY ME !!

ReputationRep:
    I go every few months, I cant afford to go more than that! :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.