Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Heh, aaw. :rofl: I'm late on this one.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
omg!! I just realised this thread got 183 (well now 184) posts in less than a couple of days!!!...Wow....:eek: :eek:
Reply 182
Desiret91
I believe you.

Afterall, I got an EE offer for the medical course at Imperial, despite being predicted CCC for A-levels.. =.=

random18
what :eek:
you must have done amazing in your BMAT, surely?
Medicine is an entirely different thing.
Economics at LSE is all about grades; even GCSEs (a lot!).

~Adel~
Sorry if i sound foolish for not sensing the sarcasm here..but i the interviewers must have liked you, or even IN LOVE with you to have given you such offer. I have a weird feeling i'm taking this wrongly..

C'mon, does no one read his Sig? An IB DIPLOMA candidate, who clearly says he's a prospective Business Economics applicant. Looks like ToK has taught me something after all.

This thread is such a troll IMO.
Reply 183
~Adel~
Sorry if i sound foolish for not sensing the sarcasm here..but i the interviewers must have liked you, or even IN LOVE with you to have given you such offer. I have a weird feeling i'm taking this wrongly..

Didnt sense the sarcasm :p:

LOL this thread is SO funny :lolz:
Reply 184
~Adel~

..... :rolleyes:
Reply 185
Aww..that's so embarassing. Should've read his signature like cabso1's said.

Aw...and there's an obvious ''prospective business economics applicant'' there...
Reply 186
cabso1
C'mon, does no one read his Sig? An IB DIPLOMA candidate, who clearly says he's a prospective Business Economics applicant. Looks like ToK has taught me something after all.

This thread is such a troll IMO.

Is the hint of sarcasm in my response even REMOTELY obvious? :rolleyes:
Reply 187
Desiret91
Is the hint of sarcasm in my response even REMOTELY obvious? :rolleyes:

Doesn't look like it is to me. I've got the flu, so I have an excuse :wink:
The Edwinnator
The European School of Economics is a college of the University of Buckingham, with a branch in London...
You have to give those buggers credit though, it looks 'prestigious' enough, look at the address!

Its a private school so it should be prestigious especially when you have to pay about £9k a year

Therefore it isin't a Nigerian Scam. Although, on that note, I hear there are a lot of Nigerians at Buckingham :biggrin:

why is it always nigerians when there is a scam :confused: :rolleyes:

thegluups

Wow... I'd never even heard of ESE!! What is it exactly? I checked on the Times ranking table, it doesn't even exist!

Because it is a private school that is why its not on the list. They don't have to go on the rankings but public unis do
Everyone here is sooo bitter, people were nearly slitting their wrists over the thought of someone else getting THEIR place :¬/

LSE is not God, Jeez

That's not why I found it funny. I found it funny because someone was so adamant they got in, despite it being very clear they hadn't. And I already have a place at LSE, so I couldn't care less :p:
Chrisateen
why is it always nigerians when there is a scam :confused: :rolleyes:

Because the first, or most popular scams, were emailed from people in Nigeria. It's become a generic term now where if people try to scam people over the internet they're "Nigerian Scammers", simply because they're the most famous for doing it.
LOL at this entire farce!
Chrisateen
Its a private school so it should be prestigious especially when you have to pay about £9k a year

Yeah but you do your degree in two years instead of three,
to be fair if buckinghamshire was on the league tables, it would probably do quite well
Can't be bothered to read through this lot... Can someone sum it up?
Did the OP's friend actually get in? Lies? Troll?
Cheers.
thestylishkidintheriot
Can't be bothered to read through this lot... Can someone sum it up?
Did the OP's friend actually get in? Lies? Troll?
Cheers.

OPs friend got into the European School of Economics and was confused
Callipygian
OPs friend got into the European School of Economics and was confused

Merci.
Lawl
Reply 197
man.. im getting neg repped for this? is there any need? all i was doing was asking if it it was possible and to see if my friend was confused/lying.. and im sure it made a few people laugh (it made me laugh).. neg rep?
Ali M
man.. im getting neg repped for this? is there any need? all i was doing was asking if it it was possible and to see if my friend was confused/lying.. and im sure it made a few people laugh (it made me laugh).. neg rep?

I've only read page 1 and page 5, but it seems to me that you should probably have checked the facts before making extended spurious claims and then backing them fiercely without any real proof.

It made me laugh, but then so did Bee Movie. What can I say?
Reply 199
figureeight
I've only read page 1 and page 5, but it seems to me that you should probably have checked the facts before making extended spurious claims and then backing them fiercely without any real proof.

It made me laugh, but then so did Bee Movie. What can I say?

i guess i just put my points accross badly then.. it was more of an enquiry rather than a stone cold statement. thanks anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending