Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
random18
tell your mate to stop lying to you.
From the LSE site:

"Undergraduate Admissions
Can I apply to LSE through UCAS Extra?

Unfortunately as LSE does not enter the UCAS Extra scheme, it will not be possible for applicants to apply to LSE under this scheme."

maybe he got into LSB :s-smilie:.

London School of Bollox?
Reply 82
:rofl:
Reply 83
Dear Mohammed,

Congratulations on your acceptance at the European School of Economics.

Please find enclosed the conditional offer with the payment details. In order for you to guarantee your place for the next academic year 2008/2009 you must transfer the registration fee of £800 immediately. The enrolment and VISA letters (if needed) will be issued as soon as the payment of the 1st installment of the tuition fee has been made.

Please find additional information regarding accommodation and further expenses in London.

I am sure that you will have an excellent experience at the ESE and a great time in London.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Yours truly,

Renata Freitas
Admissions & Marketing
European School of Economics
8, Grosvenor Place - London - SW1X 7SH
Tel. +44 20 7245 6148 Fax. +44 20 7245 6164
Reply 84
mdhey89
Lol you lot are just jealous and don't WANT to believe.

It's really not that...

first of all LSE economics is one of the most prestigious and over-subscribed courses in the country - far more so than Oxford / Cambridge courses.
Secondly, they are extremely selective, and literally have the best pool of candidates to choose from - so it seems unlikely that A) they went into Extra and B) they let someone in whose PS was focused around medicine.
Reply 85
minimo156
Stalin had an economic policy? I thought he just threw his opponents in Gulags ... damn soviets :biggrin:

Well i could actually educate you in great detail, informing you of both the Traditional and Revisionist interpretations, but I have a feeling you'd rather stick pins in your eyes...
Reply 86
Ali M
Ok then can someone clear this up..

if your original application is rejected.. what is the next step to use to apply to uni's

its extra isnt it? theres no inbetween step.. if you get rejected by all of them in the first place.. the next opportunity to apply is extra, and then clearing.

clearing hasnt come yet.. so it must have been extra..?

He applied for medicine and got rejected... and now has the chance to do economics at one of the best universities in the world for economics and he gets a place through extra. You've been owned ....mate! :redface:
Reply 87
funny :p:
Reply 88
is this one of those nigerian scam things?
European School of Economics...
Reply 90
cpearson
Well i could actually educate you in great detail, informing you of both the Traditional and Revisionist interpretations, but I have a feeling you'd rather stick pins in your eyes...

WTF are you talking about ... :wink:
Reply 91
Ali M
Dear Mohammed,

Please find enclosed the conditional offer with the payment details. In order for you to guarantee your place for the next academic year 2008/2009 you must transfer the registration fee of £800 immediately. The enrolment and VISA letters (if needed) will be issued as soon as the payment of the 1st installment of the tuition fee has been made.

Please find additional information regarding accommodation and further expenses in London.

I am sure that you will have an excellent experience at the ESE and a great time in London.

Yours truly,

Renata Freitas
Admissions & Marketing

:rofl: mate, why be so dumb?.
Reply 92
i think he's already sent the money aswell.. :|

how can i upload the pdf where it shows the application form thing.. i knew this was too strange
Reply 93
:rofl:

Seriously ESE hahaha
random18
so what? many people do...
The BMAT score is much more important;
no good having 5A's if you're not cut out for medicine, is there?.

I don't think you can say someone isn't cut out for medicine just because they didn't get in on first application. In fact, all of the medics I know actually got in after being rejected first time and 2 of those to Oxbridge.
Reply 95
Ali M
Dear Mohammed,

Yours truly,

Renata Freitas
Admissions & Marketing

Oh i laughed. Why do i recognise Grosvenor Place? Is that where the Order in Harry Potter was based? I mean uhhh..
Did he actually think it was LSE then?

Oh dear... His parents won't be happy.
Reply 97
mann.. what do i tell him.. he actually thinks he got into LSE and he told his parent he did..
Reply 98
lmao if he sent the money
Reply 99
well...if he's read the email why would you need to tell him...?

Latest

Trending

Trending