Deloitte Careers Shapers day Watch

13greenr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi there,

I have organised some work experience with deloitte in Manchester for a couple of weeks time. I live just outside of Leeds so it’s not ideal for me, i was wondering what’s the best option of either taking a train there and back for the 3 day period or staying overnight in a hotel for the 3 day work experience.

Any advice is much appreciated
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
13greenr
Rep:
?
I am only 17 too
Themysticalegg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I would say AirBnB but you need to be over 18. I would honestly say the train it only takes about 50 minutes, and for three days it won't be too expensive especially if you have a 16-25 railcard. You can try to buy advance tickets in preparation for the day as they are cheaper or get your parent/guardian to do it for you.
Name:  Leeds.JPG
Views: 17
Size:  156.2 KB
(Original post by 13greenr)
Hi there,

I have organised some work experience with deloitte in Manchester for a couple of weeks time. I live just outside of Leeds so it’s not ideal for me, i was wondering what’s the best option of either taking a train there and back for the 3 day period or staying overnight in a hotel for the 3 day work experience.

Any advice is much appreciated
13greenr
Rep:
?
Yes that’s swayed me to thinking the train is the best option. I could also buy a railcard too as I do use the train frequently.

Thanks for your help!
Themysticalegg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No worries, I was gonna say if you went on the hotel route (some hotels do take in 16+ not only is it more expensive but you also have to pay for food and stuff! ) Best of luck with the work experience!
(Original post by 13greenr)
Yes that’s swayed me to thinking the train is the best option. I could also buy a railcard too as I do use the train frequently.

Thanks for your help!
jacobstats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Anyone there today??
13greenr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Yep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise