The Student Room Group

Masters at ETH Zurich

Hey guys! I am currently doing my Bachelors in Economics at Nottingham. I wanted to apply to ETH Zurich for my masters. I am interested in the Agricultural Economics course they offer.

When I emailed them to ask about the grades I needed to get in, they said that there is no definite average grade cut, in general good grades are required. What does it mean in terms of class though? What classifies as a good grade to them? Is second upper?

Also how important are transcripts for the application? Lets say the transcripts aren't consistent but you still have second upper and above, will you be able to make the cut?
This is a UK site so you may not get many responses. I'd say aim for a 2.1 and most likely they will need transcripts till your official grade is out. Beyond that it sounds like you can just apply and see.
Original post by skyvb1
Hey guys! I am currently doing my Bachelors in Economics at Nottingham. I wanted to apply to ETH Zurich for my masters. I am interested in the Agricultural Economics course they offer.

When I emailed them to ask about the grades I needed to get in, they said that there is no definite average grade cut, in general good grades are required. What does it mean in terms of class though? What classifies as a good grade to them? Is second upper?

Also how important are transcripts for the application? Lets say the transcripts aren't consistent but you still have second upper and above, will you be able to make the cut?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending