The Student Room Group

Girls would you be put off if a guy has minor gynecomastia?

Mine is level 1/2. Basically the circle area of the nipper is bigger than most guys but smaller than girls. I think it’s described as ‘puffy’. Also my chest does stick up a tiny bit from the side.

I work hard at the gym but the only solution is surgery. Which costs a lot (thousands) and I don’t want to risk a potential mess up.

I’m happy with how I am. It’s something I am used to and I wouldn’t want to change for anyone else. I also think that if the rest of my body is aesthetic it won’t matter much

Although on the gynecomastia subReddit everyone hates it and writes about surgery. So when I read the posts it does make me feel like crap.

Although no one has really ever seen me shirtless so I haven’t gotten much reaction. On a night out a girl playfully grabbed my chest and I felt embarrassed when she felt fat and not muscle lol
Reply 1
Also if you google search gynecomastia some NSFW images will probably come up as it can be severe for some guys
Reply 2
I mean you just contradicted yourself completely. You say you're happy with how you are, but then you also talk about surgery on fixing it?

So are you actually happy with it or are you really insecure about it?
Reply 3
Original post by Xarao
I mean you just contradicted yourself completely. You say you're happy with how you are, but then you also talk about surgery on fixing it?

So are you actually happy with it or are you really insecure about it?

I go through most of my day without thinking about it
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I go through most of my day without thinking about it

Still doesn't answer my question though.

I could see that as you forcing yourself not to think about it but still very insecure or it's now part of you and you really don't care what others think.
Reply 5
Original post by Xarao
Still doesn't answer my question though.

I could see that as you forcing yourself not to think about it but still very insecure or it's now part of you and you really don't care what others think.

I don’t care what others think.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t care what others think.

Then what's the point in this thread?

:rofl:
Reply 7
Original post by Xarao
Then what's the point in this thread?

:rofl:

Curious to see if I am right or wrong in thinking that most do not care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending