Purchased my range rover at 18, any advice tips would be great. Watch

Mr. Petrol Head
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Maybe you be better off searching for General maintenance info and questions on websites like landroverworld.org . I would say that you should also research some good mechanics around your town too. I already have some background knowledge in cars due to my childhood passion for cars as well as I just finished my automotive engineering degree. So both sides help me with keeping my car at top shape. If you need some tips and advice don't hesitate to pm me. I am a car fanatic and would love to start some conversations about cars in general and by the way, I drive a 2001 Toyota Hilux mini truck with almost a million miles on it lol
Last edited by Mr. Petrol Head; 2 weeks ago
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
"it's not what you've got is what you do with it"
MrCole&Co
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thank you everyone who provided productive and positive responses. Much appreciated!
Nub Jub
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Good thing i stumbled across this thread, i bought a range rover too but in black just passed my driving test few months ago.

Paying only £220 per month for it, what a whopping deal !
Parked outside my house.

IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
OP is a known troll - feeding him is just a waste of time. I recommend putting him on your ignore list.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MrCole&Co)
Thank you, yeah no I will look after the car and do my best not to, but you never knew with all these idiots on the road ey
Yeah, especially if you live in a busy area. My area is almost as trafficky as London, I've managed to avoid accidents for my 6 years of driving but you'd gotta have reactions like lightning to drive completely safely in my area :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (150)
17.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.85%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.15%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.29%

Watched Threads