The Student Room Group

A/AS Results Day Countdown - get ready - put your lucky socks on and #beresultsproud

Scroll to see replies

The hours will crawl by, each bringing a greater sense of impending doom

correct me if I am wrong is it he one that says paper E 1,2,3 (physics)
What's everyone doing today to keep their minds off tomorrow?
Original post by the cookie
correct me if I am wrong is it he one that says paper E 1,2,3 (physics)

Yes, the grade boundaries for physics look very similar to last year. A is two marks higher and A* is one mark lower. Not that it matters anyway, I am going to probs get a B at most. I was so full of hope before the train wreck of paper 1.
Original post by extremecat

Luckily I am working tonight so I won't be home until 19:30. I am supposed to be packing right now
Original post by Examsareoversoon
Yes, the grade boundaries for physics look very similar to last year. A is two marks higher and A* is one mark lower. Not that it matters anyway, I am going to probs get a B at most. I was so full of hope before the train wreck of paper 1.

I don't get how paper 1 was ridiculous and paper 2 was good and paper 3 was alright they should have gone down. how has an A gone up?.
Original post by Examsareoversoon

I don't know about you but look at 2018 grade boundaries for physics it says "a level physics" by it not "paper E 1,2,3" on the side the layout is different. i don't know if that matters or not.
(edited 4 years ago)
someone plug AQA
I don't get how paper 1 was ridiculous and paper 2 was good and paper 3 was alright they should have gone down. how has an A gone up?.

I know, I got the vast majority of paper 1 wrong, even some of the easier questions I definitely should have got. I know I'm not good enough to have made the difference up on papers 2 and 3 for an A. Probs going to get a C at best on paper 1, maybe B/A on others. But a B overall at best
I do not want to see my Spanish teacher tomorrow, 'Ah cariño que pasó?!'
I don't know about you but look at 2018 grade boundaries for physics it says "a level physics" by it not "paper E 1,2,3" on the side the layout is different. i don't know if that matters or not.

Yes somebody else said that in the other thread. I am hoping they're fake, although the chem boundaries look okay. A* in bio is much higher than last years as well

Not much but will be heading out later to do the weekly grocery shop etc. and can get some fresh air. Mostly gonna be around on here answering people's questions about UCAS Adjustment and Clearing though there's a bunch of lovely TSRians over at TSR HQ who'll be around to help today and tomorrow. :smile: Good luck for tomorrow.
Original post by Dunya
I do not want to see my Spanish teacher tomorrow, 'Ah cariño que pasó?!'

😂 loll mine will so say that to me as well
Original post by timif1
someone plug AQA

Literally what I’m waiting for

I’m going out with my friends all day and hopefully won’t be home until 9 ☺️

100000km run at the gym.
Does anyone have notional component grade boundaries
Original post by AliRiz1
Literally what I’m waiting for

Hi. Can we avoid discussions regarding leaking/circulating fake grade boundaries for all major exam boards. These will be released tomorrow morning on a separate thread: OCR is at 6am and others will be online by 8am I'm told. Thanks. :h:

Hope this is fake or I’ve ****ed it 😅
yea I am going to sleep early and wake up early and hope for the best so that I don't show up exhausted. I feel jittery and sick atm so I will try to distract myself the whole day. I am not looking forward to people asking me what I got :c

Quick Reply

Latest