The Student Room Group

Is £89 for two pairs of glasses at specsavers worth it?

Scroll to see replies

You can get your glasses adjusted at any store for free. I work at vision express and we adjust them for any patients that walk in whether they are vision express customers or not.
Original post by CoolCavy
I dont think it was worth paying an extra £89 when you could have got the £80 ones that the voucher would have covered all of (you must have got designer ones for the voucher not to cover the whole thing)
Designer glasses arent worth it at all, they are the same as any other glasses just with a logo slapped on them.
I would be wary of buying glasses online, when i get my glasses at specsavers they always adjust the nose pads and the bits that go behind your ear, cant do that online.
Next time take advantage of the fact you can get your glasses for free and dont get designer ones :smile:
Original post by Fermion.
You can get your glasses adjusted at any store for free. I work at vision express and we adjust them for any patients that walk in whether they are vision express customers or not.

Oh wow that's really good to know :smile: (need to get some new glasses myself soon :redface: )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending