The Student Room Group

Do most women no longer look for a serious relationship?

I want to find a woman who wants a long-term relationship with the intention of having children some day but it seems very few actually want that?

I know this comes across as scary to some but it's what I look for.
Original post by Anonymous
I want to find a woman who wants a long-term relationship with the intention of having children some day but it seems very few actually want that?

thats not the case at all, you just have to be looking for people who are at that stage in life or feel they will want that when you do.
Plenty of women want that. However most will want to get to know someone better first before they decide that's what they want with that person.
Reply 3
21 I'm a recent graduate.
Reply 4
Original post by sinfonietta
Plenty of women want that. However most will want to get to know someone better first before they decide that's what they want with that person.

I have dated four women none would consider marriage or children at least with me. Maybe there's something wrong with me?
Reply 5
21 I'm a recent graduate.

Extremely unlikely you'll find people your age thinking the same thing.

Some will, but they're rare.

Give them a few years and their mindsets will change.
hey, noo i don't find it scary because i am in a long term relationship and working way too hard to meet him and spend my life with him making beautiful moments.

just because they rejected nowhere means something is wrong with u , just get to know the person really well
Just a piece of advice make sure u r investing in ur relationship and never give up relationships easily.
I have dated four women none would consider marriage or children at least with me. Maybe there's something wrong with me?

Four women is not a lot in the grand scheme of things.

My ex and I broke-up over disagreements regarding marriage/children. I want these things eventually and he didn't - so to me that was a relationship with a clear expiry date so I ended it before I got too attached to him. But at 21 these certainly weren't things I was thinking about!
It
Takes
Time

Quick Reply

Latest