a question for guys Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
do you prefer a shy and quiet girl OR a loud and confident girl?
ThunderBeard
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Preferably human
Glaz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
both lmao
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
do you prefer a shy and quiet girl OR a loud and confident girl?
Be happy as who you are. Don't try to change yourself based on what a bunch of strangers online think
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
If I was a guy, I’d prefer a quiet and shy girl. Loud girls annoy me. Although, I do envy their confidence sometimes but I like me
Kill3rCat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Generally speaking, shy and quiet. If most of this thread's responses say 'shy and quiet', but you are more of a 'loud and confident' girl, though, I wouldn't advise trying to change your personality. It will only come across as fake, and in the end, your true personality will become evident.

Just be you, and find someone who is attracted to you, as you are. It's the method most likely to be conducive to a long and stable relationship.

I mean, there's exceptions. I would not tell a fat girl to 'just be you, don't try and change', because in some cases, change is beneficial. Obesity is not only repulsive, but it's very damaging to one's health in the long term. I wouldn't tell a mean, cruel girl to 'just be you, don't try and change', because again, sometimes change is a good thing when there are traits such as this, which are almost universally frowned upon by society for good reasons. Your personality type, how shy you are, is not one of these traits, though, and in this case it is definitely I think good advice to just be you. Furthermore, I don't think it's something you ever really can change.
Last edited by Kill3rCat; 2 months ago
Alaric III
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
There's more to a person than that. Being balanced, happy and healthy is all a person should want from their partner. Of course the world never lives up to those ideals, so just be you. Personally though, I'm attracted to the vulnerability of shy girls. It seems the most honest. Everyone's vulnerable inside, and we're all attracted to familiarity.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (21)
6.03%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (203)
58.33%
No (124)
35.63%

Watched Threads