The Student Room Group

How to lose 20kg in 2 months?

I’ve just finished my GCSE’s and I have a 2 month holiday. From the start of this week, I’ve been doing 3 hours of exercise a day but I think it’s not enough. How can I lose 20kg in 2 months?
Reply 1
Train for performance (I don't know what exercise you're doing for 3 hours, but you can presumably set goals in it). You can't lose that much weight so quickly without starving yourself, but if you're training for performance you've got something to keep track of to make sure you aren't weakening.
Original post by adam12389
I’ve just finished my GCSE’s and I have a 2 month holiday. From the start of this week, I’ve been doing 3 hours of exercise a day but I think it’s not enough. How can I lose 20kg in 2 months?

Yea don’t do that
Reply 3
Limit carbs and processed food, cut off 500 calories daily, exercise and drink water (like a lot).
Original post by adam12389

20kg in 2 months?! That's a bit too much don't you think?
I can just tell you to eat slowly and exercise daily (schedule your workout) - I normally focus on one part of my body in one day, for example: abs - Tuesday, wednesday and Saturday, legs - Friday and Sunday, etc. I personally enjoy running/jogging for at least 45mins (with resting) and rope jumping for 5 mins (without resting). NOTE: make sure to drink a lot of water, stick with healthy food, sleep a lot and stretch before you workout/exercise, and don't eat at night
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest