Crush with another girl Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
So me and my crush are 13 and I've had a crush on him since year 7 we are now year 8. So I'm not sure if he likes me because he flirts with me and moves closer to me and we sit together on the bus everyday even though his friends are on the bus. And a few months ago he asked me what we would do if we got together

He's got a girlfriend whose in year 7 and they only just got together with her but today I was sitting on the bus after school and saw him kissing her bye. Today another boy asked me to be his girlfriend but I said no because I don't have a crush on him and my crush said if he says it again say yes because it will be funny

Does this mean he doesn't like me back or is he trying to get me to tell him I like him because some other people in my class says they think he likes me and they say we make a good couple
Alaric III
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
It seems this guy has certainly liked you before and probably still does. It's just iffy that he's in a relationship with another girl currently. Boys at your age often try to test out their power over other people. I suspect that's why he says it'd be funny if you dated his friend. You're definitely right to not get into a relationship with a boy you have no interest in, so keep on holding your ground.

My money is on this 'relationship' he's in being over just as suddenly as it started. I think telling him how you feel is a good idea. Either that or you can wait until he's single again. Just don't do anything to make him happy that doesn't feel right to you. You should be the most important thing in your life at your age.
Anonymous #1
He even told me he kissed the girl because he asked if he had lip gloss on and then after school I saw them kissing.

I want to tell him and I was going to but I didn't know how to tell him.

(Original post by Alaric III)
It seems this guy has certainly liked you before and probably still does. It's just iffy that he's in a relationship with another girl currently. Boys at your age often try to test out their power over other people. I suspect that's why he says it'd be funny if you dated his friend. You're definitely right to not get into a relationship with a boy you have no interest in, so keep on holding your ground.

My money is on this 'relationship' he's in being over just as suddenly as it started. I think telling him how you feel is a good idea. Either that or you can wait until he's single again. Just don't do anything to make him happy that doesn't feel right to you. You should be the most important thing in your life at your age.
Anonymous #1
Also forgot to add that he calls me love and sometimes babes.
Anonymous #1
So his girlfriend broke up with him and he's got with her friend yesterday but today he's asked if I have a boyfriend and I said no and he said I have a boyfriend for you he's sitting next to me (our friend)

And In last lesson he came by me and asked me to save him a seat on the bus
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (44)
23.66%
My career doesn't need one (25)
13.44%
I'm sick of studying (38)
20.43%
I can't find a course I want to do (5)
2.69%
I don't know enough about them (13)
6.99%