Crush Watch

Anon2049
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm 13 and so is my crush and I have had a crush on him since year 7 we are now year 8

He has got a girlfriend from year 7 but they only got together last week. Today I saw them kissing.

I thought he liked me because he flirts with me and always sit's by me in class when we can sit anywhere and we always sit together on the bus. And the other week he asked me what we would do if we got together

Does this mean he doesn't like me or is he trying to get me to tell him how I feel about him but I don't want to if he's taken
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's possible to like multiple people at once. However, he's not available right now so do nothing. If he becomes single wait a few weeks and then let him know you like him.
sleepingmonarch
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don't make a move! He's already taken. You can confess when he's single again. That being said, it almost sounds like he's playing with your feelings; asking what you'd do if you got together and dating another girl anyway. I may be jumping to conclusions but that's just a hunch. Focus on yourself for the time being, and don't get too hung up about him. It's the best for you and it shows you respect him and his relationship.
(Original post by Anon2049)
I'm 13 and so is my crush and I have had a crush on him since year 7 we are now year 8

He has got a girlfriend from year 7 but they only got together last week. Today I saw them kissing.

I thought he liked me because he flirts with me and always sit's by me in class when we can sit anywhere and we always sit together on the bus. And the other week he asked me what we would do if we got together

Does this mean he doesn't like me or is he trying to get me to tell him how I feel about him but I don't want to if he's taken
Anon2049
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So his girlfriend broke up with him and he's got with her friend yesterday but today he's asked if I have a boyfriend and I said no and he said I have a boyfriend for you he's sitting next to me (our friend)

And In last lesson he came by me and asked me to save him a seat on the bus
Anon2049
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
So his girlfriend is single. So they have broken up so on he might be unless he has a new girlfriend that quick

So I'm wanting to tell him I like him but I'm not sure how as I just messaged him hi on instagram but sometimes he doesnt reply

Tips please he's My first crush
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads