How will I be graded if I choose not to resub Watch

username4412530
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
On my test paper. The questions are grouped in three categories. And they are one test paper all together. They are as follows
PASS question a, b, c
MERIT question a, b
DISTINCTION a,b

So the question is , I got right all the merit and distinction question. However I only got b and c on the PASS questions.
How will I be graded if I choose not to do resub for the PASS question a?
bamtutor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If it is a BTEC assignment (as the exam questions don't have P,M and D parts) you are talking about, this would be a fail.
You have to pass ALL pass parts to get a pass, ALL Passes and all Merits to get a Merit, and ALLPass, merit and Distinctions to get a Distinction.

(Original post by CRIXAVEY)
On my test paper. The questions are grouped in three categories. And they are one test paper all together. They are as follows
PASS question a, b, c
MERIT question a, b
DISTINCTION a,b

So the question is , I got right all the merit and distinction question. However I only got b and c on the PASS questions.
lumenbestia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If its an assignment, I had a similar experience where I didn't get a pass but got a merit and distinction. My tutor told me that it'd be a fail because I didn't get a pass, and the merit and distinction wouldn't be counted without a pass. I strongly recommend you do the resub.
(Original post by CRIXAVEY)
PASS question a, b, c
MERIT question a, b
DISTINCTION a,b

username4412530
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Ok thank you . I will certainly do the resub
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (56)
56%
No (44)
44%

Watched Threads