UoL application standards Watch

flaweiss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey all,
I'm a non-UK resident who's thinking of applying to the Business Administration BSc distance learning course at the UoL (Royal Holloway). First off I'd like to know if anyone's been through this course and what you thought of it; second, I'd like to know about their admission standards. I checked the requirements for residents of my country on their website and it seems that they generally ask for a high school completion certificate with an average grade of 8.0 or higher. However, I studied in a quite tough and demanding HS back in the day and my final grade was C (between 6.0 and 7.0). During this time I also suffered from depression and went through a lot of sh*t in my personal life, which impaired my studies significantly. Nonetheless, I've been admitted to one of my country's most prestigious universities a few years ago and have proof of it. Do you guys think I have a chance of being accepted by UoL, despite my high school grades? It's been years since I've graduated anyways. Or these admission standards are 100% nonnegotiable? I'd like to have an idea before paying for the application fee.
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads