Burberry Shirts Watch

JoelBruno
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Are there any places I can buy shirts that look like Burberry?
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When you can buy Burberry shirts why would you want to buy look-alike shirts? Well, you might think of the prices for sure but there are so many reasons why shopping actual Burberry shirts is a better idea for you.

Okay, let me tell you this - if you buy a shirt worth 19000 from a store which is absolutely worth your money but still a lot of money that could have bought you a lot of things (smaller things). But, what if you spent about 4000 on a shirt from any other brand and it didn’t run long with you? What if the color faded? When you invest in Burberry, you don’t have to face such problems and be satisfied with the quality of the products. Moreover, when you invest in a shirts of Burberry, you don’t have to worry that the trend would change, what will you wear in the next season and so on. Even though a lot of years might sound like a long time that has passed.
ayozendayaispeng
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
dont bother getting fake designer or knockoffs, invest money into good pieces, designer items dont lose much value and you can easily sell them online for a good price whereas a boohooman burberry print shirt is gonna be worthless g
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads