The Student Room Group

Am I using this girl and being a d***head?

Hi,

I split up with my ex girlfriend about a year ago and since then I’ve not really had a lot of sexual activity of any sort.

I decided to turn to Tinder as my options were limited; for some reason I didn’t have a lot of luck. I’m not unattractive by any stretch, just not the most flattering photo. I did match with one girl who was about 10 minutes away, we started talking and she seemed pretty funny and open.

The thing is, I don’t find her attractive at all. She says she finds me attractive and I say the same thing back. We agreed to an FWB situation and to see how things go; we met the first time and ended up having sex. It was wasn’t the best sex but I was so h*rny at that point I decided to go through with it.

We had sex again the following day, which was better, but every time after we did it and when I was walking home I just felt guilty as I don’t actually find her attractive as I said.

I decided to cut off contact but the other day I couldn’t resist anymore and it was on my mind so I decided to contact her again. She was excited and we agreed to have sex again. I want to try and get in as much sexual experience as possible before I go to uni.

I don’t have any plans to be with her long term and plan to cut it off before I go to uni, but part of me feels what I’m doing is wrong when I’m not attracted to her and feel guilt-ridden afterwards.

Any advice on what I should do?
i mean you lied to her soooooo maybe something there?
but you're attitude seems more like a ****boy thing than being a ********
Along a she is aware that you dont and will not want anything serious with her then why not have a little fun
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
i mean you lied to her soooooo maybe something there?
but you're attitude seems more like a ****boy thing than being a ********

Lied to her in what sense?
Reply 4
Original post by Andywhoopwhoop
Along a she is aware that you dont and will not want anything serious with her then why not have a little fun

I mean I’m more concerned about the pretending to be sexually attracted to her just for sex part :/
Which is super understandable but how do you think its going to go down if you tell her you dont really find her attractive?
Dont beat yourself up about this, I would say maybe go look around for somebody you do find more attractive though.
Guys say and do what they need to in order to have sex its the way of the world-its a rough world out there only the strong survive.
I mean I’m more concerned about the pretending to be sexually attracted to her just for sex part :/

Why are you doing a girl who you have no attraction to? I mean if I wasn't sexually attracted to them I wouldn't be able to finish lol.
Reply 7
Original post by Alexty28
Why are you doing a girl who you have no attraction to? I mean if I wasn't sexually attracted to them I wouldn't be able to finish lol.

I think once you’ve not had sex for ages you’ll be able to finish off any girl if I’m honest.
Reply 8
Original post by Andywhoopwhoop
Which is super understandable but how do you think its going to go down if you tell her you dont really find her attractive?
Dont beat yourself up about this, I would say maybe go look around for somebody you do find more attractive though.
Guys say and do what they need to in order to have sex its the way of the world-its a rough world out there only the strong survive.

True I suppose, I just feel slightly guilty if I’m honest as I don’t want to hurt or use anyone but it does feel a bit like that.
You’re friends with benefits, you’re only in it for the secx as you’ve said.

If it makes you feel guilty then I’m sure yu could
Find a more meaningful relationship xx
Ask her if she’ll like to be friends with benefit then you won’t have to be guilty
You’re friends with benefits, you’re only in it for the secx as you’ve said.

If it makes you feel guilty then I’m sure yu could
Find a more meaningful relationship xx

Ask her if she’ll like to be friends with benefit then you won’t have to be guilty

She said it’s a friends with benefits thing and that’s what we agreed but doesn’t make me feel any less guilty I guess.
She said it’s a friends with benefits thing and that’s what we agreed but doesn’t make me feel any less guilty I guess.

Well she’s using you for sex too mate. It’s mutual
She’s meeting you for sex and you haven’t promised her anything. You’re both using each other for sex/an ego boost if anything. If you think she’s developing feelings, then stop seeing her. I would never do a friends with benefits thing because it’s messy and someone usually starts to develop feelings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending