Uni of Bath normal course Vs Warwick IFP Watch

sankalpmauryaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey, I currently hold an offer from University of Bath for Management with Placement course and also from Warwick for Management but it's with a foundation year. I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should go to Bath where I won't have to do a foundation year or Warwick. I know that Warwick has a more acclaimed reputation for its business courses but should I study an extra year just to get direct entry ?
Thank you in advance !
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
the ifp is expensive and time consuming. do you really want to let a year of your life go?

warwick's great (i do ppe there [just got the email saying i passed the first year]) but bath is good too

i'd go to bath over an ifp
sankalpmauryaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Thank you, sir, for your response. I know that one year can be time-consuming and expensive but I think Warwick has superior connections and I feel the exposure which I would receive there would overshadow the one I could get at Bath. Considering factors other than time and money, would it still be a good choice?
(Original post by HoldThisL)
the ifp is expensive and time consuming. do you really want to let a year of your life go?

warwick's great (i do ppe there [just got the email saying i passed the first year]) but bath is good too

i'd go to bath over an ifp
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sankalpmauryaa)
Thank you, sir, for your response. I know that one year can be time-consuming and expensive but I think Warwick has superior connections and I feel the exposure which I would receive there would overshadow the one I could get at Bath. Considering factors other than time and money, would it still be a good choice?
if your parents are paying and you don't care about the year, go for warwick
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads