The Student Room Group

are you ashamed of being on TSR?

like would you let your friends or romantic partners know you have an acc and are active on it?

Ngl im uncomfortable having people know about it.

Scroll to see replies

idc
Well I accidentally didn't close it once when my housemate knocked on my door and quickly closed it when he asked what's that, so I'd be lying if I said no.
Original post by Anonymous
like would you let your friends or romantic partners know you have an acc and are active on it?

Hell no
Original post by Anonymous

Ngl im uncomfortable having people know about it.

No I'm not ashamed, what's there to be ashamed of. I would say that I have an account, but I wouldn't tell people my account name/ username.
Original post by fish finger fan
No I'm not ashamed, what's there to be ashamed of. I would say that I have an account, but I wouldn't tell people my account name/ username.

:ditto: This! :yep:
Reply 6
What's there to be ashamed about???
Reply 7
I mean tbh if any of my friends knew I used TSR they'd ask questions, but oh well the jokes on them because they don't have an addiction to TSR.
Idgaf what other's think of my usage on this site
my best friend irl @RazzzBerries has TSR and we know about each other's accounts. but we accidentally found each other on here, and didn't ever explicitly tell each other about our TSR accounts beforehand
It’s a legit website for help for uni related items
I’m not ashamed, that’s why I never post anony
To be honest, I'm not embarrassed, but I wouldn't want people knowing my username. I'm very very open and honest about lots of parts of my life on here, to the point that some people might be upset if they read my posts. My parents particularly don't know I suffered abuse in my previous relationship, and my partner doesn't know the extent of it (though he does know about it). In addition, my mother doesn't know how her behaviour in my early childhood contributed to my anxiety as an adult, and I don't want her to know, as she was mentally ill herself at the time and it would upset her to think my life is being affected negatively because of something she did.
not exactly ashamed, but I don't tell anybody about the depth I use it or that I post. Because the people I know irl would be able to tell it was me and would most likely use it against me. that's why if i post I change the stories a bit, gender, timeline etc
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
To be honest, I'm not embarrassed, but I wouldn't want people knowing my username. I'm very very open and honest about lots of parts of my life on here, to the point that some people might be upset if they read my posts. My parents particularly don't know I suffered abuse in my previous relationship, and my partner doesn't know the extent of it (though he does know about it). In addition, my mother doesn't know how her behaviour in my early childhood contributed to my anxiety as an adult, and I don't want her to know, as she was mentally ill herself at the time and it would upset her to think my life is being affected negatively because of something she did.

A simple yes or no would suffice.:indiff:
Same. Not like anyone on here knows me.
Also, I have a confession to make. I have been liking your posts like a maniac because of Cillian Murphy's face.
Original post by keptinside
I’m not ashamed, that’s why I never post anony
No. I often read out threads/posts to whoever is near me actually. Too much comedy gold on TSR to not share it.
Am I ashamed of being on TSR? Hell no! :lol:
They don’t want us to win, so we gonna win more 🔑
Honestly who will let others know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending