The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Accomodation Facebook Groups

I've just accepted my room offer :-)
The email says "shortly after you have accepted your room offer (if you choose to do so), you will be invited to join a Facebook group for your UEA residence". However I've also read that the Facebook groups won't be created until the conditional offer students receive their offers in mid August!
So which is it: will Facebook groups be out for unconditional students now, or will they only be made once all students have received their offers?
hey I've just accepted my room offer too! where will you be living?
Original post by Anonymous
The email says "shortly after you have accepted your room offer (if you choose to do so), you will be invited to join a Facebook group for your UEA residence". However I've also read that the Facebook groups won't be created until the conditional offer students receive their offers in mid August!
So which is it: will Facebook groups be out for unconditional students now, or will they only be made once all students have received their offers?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Hi I made the post, not sure why it's anonymous lmao
I'm in the village, I think Courtyard A ("University Village, UV C-A")
I'm studying biological sciences :smile:
Original post by requiemforcharli
hey I've just accepted my room offer too! where will you be living?
sick! i'm in the ensuite campus thing in paston house :smile:
Original post by choopchie
Reply 4
Hey, I'm also in the village, thank you for the courtyard thing I was wondering what they stood for!! Do you know what the number and other letters mean and if we can find out what floor/flat we're in?
Original post by choopchie
Reply 5
I've been wondering the same :/ I really don't want to be on the ground floor lol
I know the flats are numbered and the rooms are lettered but I can't find the layout of the buildings anywhere

Address layout of the village here:
https://portal.uea.ac.uk/estates/living-on-campus/post
Original post by nhill
Hey, I'm also in the village, thank you for the courtyard thing I was wondering what they stood for!! Do you know what the number and other letters mean and if we can find out what floor/flat we're in?
Reply 6
Ohh thank you!!! And yeah I reallu don't want to be on the ground floor either! I just had a look on google maps and you can see some of the room numbers and courtyard names so I think I've found my block and it looks like I'm ground floor 😂
I've been wondering the same :/ I really don't want to be on the ground floor lol
I know the flats are numbered and the rooms are lettered but I can't find the layout of the buildings anywhere

Address layout of the village here:
https://portal.uea.ac.uk/estates/living-on-campus/post
Anyone in Beech house? :smile:
Reply 8
Anyone in Barton?
Reply 9
I’m in Barton too
Original post by DFMC
Anyone in Barton?
A Facebook group has already been created for my accommodation x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending