girls help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i have had a terrible experience wih tampon as i can’t seem to get them in and is painful. i’ve tried many many times and still can’t. In decemer i had a surety as my hymen was thicker than most peoples so therefore my period couldn’t break through it like most people i had a surgery when they make a small insicion and now i have normal periods but i hate pads but can’t use tampons someone help m
kate1039
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I started my period when i was 15. I used pads because i couldn't get a tampon in and it hurt, was dry and it just wouldn't go in. I lost my virginity at 16 and i have been able to get a tampon in ever since. I am not suggesting that you go out and lose your virginity but that might be why it isn't going in.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PetitePanda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Try different alternatives like a menstrual cup, those washable underpants and etc.
EmilyLouiseR
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
maybe start off with the smallest size tampon? Like for when your period is light? They take a lot of getting used too. Don't force something that feels uncomfortable. Try and relax when putting it in, if your tense it won't help. The further back you push it the better. Sometimes i find if i haven't pushed it in far enough its very uncomfortable. Also the tampons with the applicator that helps push it in might help? I no they are not ideal for the environment,I don't use them now I am used to tampons but the applicators really helped me when I first started using tampons. Pretty sure you can buy ones with like a paper applicator?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads