Daniel Tamosev
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can someone please just list what chemistry topics I need to know for AS-Level exams and a separate list for what topics I need to know for A-Level exams?

The specification for A-Level chemistry is a mess, and I have absolutely no idea how to separate which subjects go in which year, so any help would be appreciated.
username4504330
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
what exam board?
Daniel Tamosev
Rep:
?
Oh I forgot to mention that. AQA
(Original post by Fatcookies)
what exam board?
username4504330
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...n/a-level-aqa/
username4504330
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i did edexcel but on that link it will show u all topics for as/a2 exams for aqa
Daniel Tamosev
Rep:
?
OK I think I pretty much get it now, but do you think you can recommend me any revision guides for chemistry? You can recommend me an edexcel version and I'll find the AQA version. But thank you for the link.
(Original post by Fatcookies)
i did edexcel but on that link it will show u all topics for as/a2 exams for aqa
username4504330
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Daniel Tamosev)
OK I think I pretty much get it now, but do you think you can recommend me any revision guides for chemistry? You can recommend me an edexcel version and I'll find the AQA version. But thank you for the link.
do not rely on CGP guide, buy it for quick revision before your exams but its not detailed enough. find the official aqa revision guides which i assume are thick and detailed, i used the edexcel ones throughout the year. CGP just before my exams to recap
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Daniel Tamosev)
https://chemrevise.org/revision-guides/

I used these, they're amazing and free! Split into AS and A2 (including calculations and the practicals you need to know). Wouldn't have done anywhere near as well as I did without it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (47)
15.02%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (101)
32.27%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (39)
12.46%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (27)
8.63%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.43%
I think it's an unfair expectation (79)
25.24%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.96%

Watched Threads