Hair Watch

Rebecca Matera
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi I need help with my hair! At first I bleached my box dyed black hair to try get it to blonde obviously I was an idiot to think it would come out blonde but it came out orange, I then went to a hair stylist and she did a balayage/ombré technique on my hair where she put a tonor on my ends and then a dark brown to my roots to sorta match my natural colour. It looked amazing at first and then a few weeks later it looked bad my ends were patchy some parts of my hair were orange and some blonde witch wasn’t right and my roots were grown out as they should do but it was a black streak to my roots and the rest patchy dark brown! I then went back and told them look this isn’t what I asked for and then they did it again and it looked even worse! Can someone please tell me how I can lighten my ends to white and also my roots as I don’t want that colour because it’s not nice🤦🏼*♀️Much appreciated thanks Rebecca X
Rebecca Matera
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi I need help with my hair! At first I bleached my box dyed black hair to try get it to blonde obviously I was an idiot to think it would come out blonde but it came out orange, I then went to a hair stylist and she did a balayage/ombré technique on my hair where she put a tonor on my ends and then a dark brown to my roots to sorta match my natural colour. It looked amazing at first and then a few weeks later it looked bad my ends were patchy some parts of my hair were orange and some blonde witch wasn’t right and my roots were grown out as they should do but it was a black streak to my roots and the rest patchy dark brown! I then went back and told them look this isn’t what I asked for and then they did it again and it looked even worse! Can someone please tell me how I can lighten my ends to white and also my roots as I don’t want that colour because it’s not nice🤦🏼*♀️Much appreciated thanks Rebecca X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads