Help!!! I can't make it to level 3 engineering Watch

Tai007
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Yesterday, I was told by teacher which he thinks I can't make it to level 3 engineering when I always ask for help to do any practical work either in my college CAD, Electronics or Workshop. But I do have good grades in only English and Mathematics GCSEs.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tai007)
Yesterday, I was told by teacher which he thinks I can't make it to level 3 engineering when I always ask for help to do any practical work either in my college CAD, Electronics or Workshop. But I do have good grades in only English and Mathematics GCSEs.
has he said exactly why he thinks that?
Tai007
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Yes he did exactly. My teacher from college thinks I will not progress to level 3 extended diploma in engineering for asking for help every time in classrooms
Last edited by Tai007; 2 weeks ago
Courtney98x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hey, i wouldn't worry too much about his comment to you. He may just be a little fed up of having to help someone, he's being lazy; but his job as a teacher is to help someone in every lesson!! We will not always know exactly everything we need to know, but this is why we are in college - to learn! As long as you stay focused and dedicated to complete your current course, you will have NO issues progressing onto the next level!
Tai007
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
He is the same teacher who progress students in the course I'm doing, whether they are fit enough for level 3 extended diploma engineering or not
Tai007
Rep:
?
But told me I need to find more details about in a meeting in 2 weeks
Courtney98x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I would personally speak to him, one - to - one. And ask why he finds it such an issue that you are repeatedly asking for help. Reassure him you are very much so still interested in the course, you are finding it a little tricky but are determined to continue to learn and grow on the course. From my experience in college, he should not be having a personal issue with you because you are struggling. He is there to guide and teach you.
(Original post by Tai007)
He is the same teacher who progress students in the course I'm doing, whether they are fit enough for level 3 extended diploma engineering or not
Tai007
Rep:
?
It is not that my teacher is lazy, he's just being honest with me when I was told in school by him that he believes I won't make it to level 3 for asking his support in his opinion. I really wanna do engineering so bad that it really is my future as I really need to workout for it in order to have a sucessful career in my life. However, he's one making a decision, not me so I won't do anything about it if I find I can't be accepted to another course in my upcoming meeting
Last edited by Tai007; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (56)
56%
No (44)
44%

Watched Threads