feeling low Watch

angel.xo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
can't seem to make myself feel better. Every day seems like a chore and my usual routine which involves taking walks and reading and keeping busy doesn't seem to keep me away from feeling numb and depressed.

I don't want to go to the doctors it's just so draining mentally and I haven't been taking my medication because it made me s thoughts worse
anything left I can do to feel better?
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by angel.xo)
can't seem to make myself feel better. Every day seems like a chore and my usual routine which involves taking walks and reading and keeping busy doesn't seem to keep me away from feeling numb and depressed.

I don't want to go to the doctors it's just so draining mentally and I haven't been taking my medication because it made me s thoughts worse
anything left I can do to feel better?
You shouldn't suddenly stop taking medication. I'd say go back to your GP and discuss the thoughts with them.

In the mean time, what are you running from? You say you "keep busy", what from? Perhaps running is making it worse, maybe it's time to confront whatever it is and deal with it. Are you in therapy? Unfortunately, for your situation to improve you will need to put effort in and this means seeking help when you need it which it sounds like you do.
rjckk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How old are you?
Do you have suicide thoughts?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (153)
17.81%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.73%
No I am happy with my course choice (507)
59.02%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (124)
14.44%

Watched Threads