Ok This is me yesterday & some drunk old lady had a go at me Watch

lightlyblue
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
wearing a white dress with Black Tights my boyfriend took a few pictures of me ,when this drunk old lady said I look "bloody awful" ..I ignored her till she followed me shouting ,"I said you look bloody awful !!", ...why ..? "its Summer and your wearing Thick Black Nylons my dear" ..well I felt cool in them , I was not overly hot , there was a cool breeze so what is the problem ..? I ought to damn well tear them off you !! .me .oh go away then she threw a can of beer at me staining my dress
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lightlyblue)
wearing a white dress with Black Tights my boyfriend took a few pictures of me ,when this drunk old lady said I look "bloody awful" ..I ignored her till she followed me shouting ,"I said you look bloody awful !!", ...why ..? "its Summer and your wearing Thick Black Nylons my dear" ..well I felt cool in them , I was not overly hot , there was a cool breeze so what is the problem ..? I ought to damn well tear them off you !! .me .oh go away then she threw a can of beer at me staining my dress
Yes, and I was ashamed of myself afterwards!

Seriously tho, you look lovely in your nice dress and tights....she was clearly just mad
angel.xo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you look so pretty x
lightlyblue
Rep:
?
she was quite big and aggressive ,and looked as though she slept on the streets ..age in her late 60's or 70's , telling me I looked awful , she was wearing scruffy grey tracksuit trousers and a old big overcoat ..in the summer !!
Last edited by lightlyblue; 2 weeks ago
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
she was quite big and aggressive ,and looked as though she slept on the streets ..age in her late 60's or 70's , telling me I looked awful , she was wearing scruffy grey tracksuit trousers and a old big overcoat ..in the summer !!
Yeah she was clearly a homeless person with mental health issues
lightlyblue
Rep:
?
it was scary ,she being loud and big ,she could have beaten me up , luckily there were people around and my boyfriend ..can you imagine her ,crazy old woman ripping my tights off !!
angel.xo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
where is your dress from
lightlyblue
Rep:
?
I got it from Accessorize ..online I think it was.
(Original post by angel.xo)
where is your dress from
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Drunk, abusive and likely with mental health problems.
Don't let her comments upset you.
Supernova36
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She’d probably pick a fight with a brush with a coconut for a head with all the alcohol she’d consumed... you look nice , don’t fret gal x
Gent2324
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ignore her, she just wants money
lightlyblue
Rep:
?
no ..she wanted to rip my Tights off !!
(Original post by Gent2324)
ignore her, she just wants money
Gent2324
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
no ..she wanted to rip my Tights off !!
yea so then u retaliate and she sues you?
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
my boyfriend took a few pictures of me
Ahhhh, so that's why you won't send me those pics I requested. Phew, thought I was losing my touch then Bang Outta Order
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Ahhhh, so that's why you won't send me those pics I requested. Phew, thought I was losing my touch then Bang Outta Order
No worries. That's not her, and it deffo doesn't have a boyfriend lol
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Gent2324)
yea so then u retaliate and she sues you?
You've really fallen for this and thought it all through huh..
Gent2324
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
You've really fallen for this and thought it all through huh..
well ****
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
... what is it with you and tights? Genuinely curious...
Just 007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Very nice to see a girl in tights I am a man I wear tights under my jeans in the summer and winter good on you and you look sexy in your tights
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads