Airplanes Watch

bradwo123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi I am terrified of airplanes. I’ve tried to fight the fear I’ve been on loads of planes but it never gets any better and I always feel anxious and it ruins my holidays. I have finally decided to try medication? Does anyone know any good ideas of meds to use? Or any general tips , thank you x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mainframe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could use xanax or alcohol but that isn’t advised as in the case of an emergency your reaction time will be slower.

Airplanes are the safest vehicle in the world. Only a couple of crashes happen per year. 98% of all crashes end up with 100% people unharmed (someone correct me if im wrong). Basically they are incredibly safe, nothing to be afraid of. What makes you afraid?
bradwo123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Mainframe)
You could use xanax or alcohol but that isn’t advised as in the case of an emergency your reaction time will be slower.

Airplanes are the safest vehicle in the world. Only a couple of crashes happen per year. 98% of all crashes end up with 100% people unharmed (someone correct me if im wrong). Basically they are incredibly safe, nothing to be afraid of. What makes you afraid?
I know all the statistics it just doesn’t work for me I just don’t like the way it feels, I’m scared of dying etc
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (153)
17.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.74%
No I am happy with my course choice (506)
58.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (124)
14.45%

Watched Threads